Sen. Reid injured in multi vehicle crash in NV.

Glad to hear he is okay despite the fact he is a corrupt, despicable asshat.

True enough,he sucks as a representative for the people,but still a human and don't wish bad for him,hope he is ok.
in end whatever our views, nobody wishes ill on each other

If you knew how many times I have had some left in here neg rep me, and Wish Death on me in the Comment on this Board, you might not be so sure of that opinion.

Must of us can not like someones Politics but not wish Death on them, but clearly it's not all.

Glad to hear he is okay despite the fact he is a corrupt, despicable asshat.

True enough,he sucks as a representative for the people,but still a human and don't wish bad for him,hope he is ok.
in end whatever our views, nobody wishes ill on each other

Except Rush LImbaugh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RJLli-3Lzk]Wanda Sykes "Rush Limbaugh, 20th Highjacker" "I Hope His Kidneys Fail" - YouTube[/ame]

I wish Sen Reid a speedy recovery, along with the realization that life is fragile and too short to be spent in the Senate and he should retire to spend time with his grandkids.

U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., 72, was taken to the emergency room at University Medical Center in Las Vegas Friday afternoon following a traffic accident.

Nevada Highway Patrol said his caravan was involved in a six-car accident about 1:10 p.m. on northbound Interstate 15 at Sahara Avenue. Four of the cars were with Reid's caravan.

A Las Vegas police spokesman said Reid was the only person transported to the hospital, mainly for "minor rib injuries."

NHP trooper Jeremie Elliott said the accident involved two Las Vegas police SWAT protection detail vehicles, two U.S. Capitol Police vehicles and two civilian vehicles.

Reid's son, Rory Reid, said by telephone that he had no information about the accident or his father's medical status.

The Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada shut down its live video feed of the accident scene shortly after the accident. The RTC operates traffic cameras around the valley as part of its Freeway and Arterial System of Transportation alert program.

"If we think it needs to be supressed, it can be shut down," Kevin, a FAST alert traffic technician who declined to provide his last name, said of the live feed.

Film footage from a TV news helicopter nearly an hour after the accident shows several large black SUVs of a type commonly used by security teams and an ambulance still at the scene.

Two northbound lanes of Interstate 15 are still closed.

According to a Review-Journal Road Warrior column in February, Nevada Highway Patrol troopers respond to an average of 15 accidents during a 24-hour period on northbound Interstate 15 around Sahara Avenue.

The paper in 2010 conducted an informal study on that stretch of freeway and found that 38 percent of 140 freeway accidents listed in the RTC's alerts occurred on I-15 at or near Sahara. Of those collisions, 87 percent happened on northbound I-15.

The Nevada Department of Transportation at the time blamed the new exit-only lane at Sahara and said motorists at the last second tried to merge left to get out of that lane. One other theory is that at that point of Interstate 15, the express lanes end and vehicles traveling at a high rate of speed are trying to merge right to exit at Sahara. Vehicles enter the freeway from Spring Mountain Road while motorists are trying to exit on Sahara, creating a merge-fest.

The solid white line on the Spring Mountain onramp seems extraordinarily long and is illegal to cross, so motorists have a short distance to move onto I-15 before finding themselves in those exit-only lanes.

-- Sen. Reid taken to UMC for minor rib injuries following car accident - News - ReviewJournal.com

I'm not going to be "politically correct" about Harry Reid's accident.

Harry Reid is a dispicable, corrupt, morally bankrupt human being. He is taking up space and wasting oxygen. I could care less if he lives or dies. I would not dance on his grave, but I may hum a tune.

The same goes for Obama, Biden, Pelosi, all other liberals, some conservatives, and most of the "mainstream" news media.

Forum List

Back