Sen. Obama: Voted to protect the act of baby murder

You didn't. YOu said it was dependent on if the baby was "viable", whatever the fuck that liberal jibberish means. Same with Obama. He was chairman of the committee, and he eventually killed the bill, like it was a crying baby.

Simple question. How long until a baby can no longer be murdered? Can you not answer that SIMPLE GOD DAMN QUESTION? Seriously.

I'll put it in liberal language:

"A flesh nugget pops out a snatch. It's all cryin' and shit. How long til I can jus let it die?"
It's not a "baby" if it's not viable.

Look up viable and get back to us.

How bout you define "viable". Living? Breathing? Blonde hair? No mental handicaps?

Should hospitals just have an oven for babies deemed "unviable"?

How long til I can no longer kill that living, breathing, crying little ball of pooping flesh?

If anyone is drunk, you clearly are. You couldn't even tell that I was defending Obama's vote - defending it 100%.

But, if you're not drunk, then you are completely mentally deficient. Drunk seems like the better option for you.

Chug. Chug. Chug.

no i got that i was just shocked you got five words out of two pages
:lmao: It wasn't two pages. It probably wasn't even one full page. It just happened to fall at the end of one page and the beginning of another.

But, thanks for letting us know you actually looked. ;)

:lmao:

Viable: Capable of living. Viable | Define Viable at Dictionary.com

Ok. Si modo, a living baby is obviously "capable of living". Live Birth Abortion means letting it die without proper medical attention. NO BABY EVER BORN was independently "viable", so, tell me:

- How do we decide which babies are "capable of living"
- How long til we can kill those that aren't?

I think you and Obama define viable as "worthy of living" rather than "capable of living".

Ok. Si modo, a living baby is obviously "capable of living". Live Birth Abortion means letting it die without proper medical attention. NO BABY EVER BORN was independently "viable", so, tell me:

I think you and Obama define viable as "worthy of living" rather than "capable of living".
Of course born humans are viable. There is no requirement for a physical connection to remain viable for some time.

So, your point has what to do with the bill?

Of course born humans are viable. There is no requirement for a physical connection to remain viable for some time.

So, your point has what to do with the bill?

The bill was intended to ban:

- The act of a baby being intended for abortion (death) but instead surviving the botched abortion. The baby is then left unattended in a room or container, where it dies from lack of care.

If that living, viable human was 1 year old, it would result in an arrest for murder. Yet, Obama voted against a bill that would ban that act, then, as chairman of the committee, he killed the bill altogether. I provided his top 10 excuses for doing so, including the two most disgusting: Religiously it isn't right to force his belief on others (of not killing babies?) and that the mother alone shouldn't be the only one to carry the burden of a dead child.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE in the Illinois bill, and the then-soon to pass federal bill was:

- The Fed bill didn't clearly label a baby from a botched abortion as a viable human

- The Illinois bill clearly labeled the baby from a botched abortion (out of womb, breathing, crying) as a living, viable human with Constituational protections.

Obama did not want that label attached, and he provided 10 reasons why. Disgusting.

Enjoyed the debate. Seriously gotta leave net to go to work. I'll check thread tomorrow to keep up.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE in the Illinois bill, and the then-soon to pass federal bill was:

- The Fed bill didn't clearly label a baby from a botched abortion as a viable human

- The Illinois bill clearly labeled the baby from a botched abortion (out of womb, breathing, crying) as a living, viable human with Constituational protections.

Obama did not want that label attached, and he provided 10 reasons why. Disgusting.
Those ten reasons are someone's interpretation of what he said.

I recommend you read what he said and analyze and interpret it yourself. I posted a link to it earlier.

My God. Liberals on here are making excuses for this.

They're so obsessed with Obama, that even when shown he literally voted to protect the outright murder of living babies, they ask "Show me a link on why he voted that way".

Jesus Christ!!! They're so enchanted with him, that even faced with baby murder, they believe Obama surely had a good, intelligent reason to vote that way. After all, he is Obama, the most brilliant man to ever live, so surely he had a great reason to keep baby murder legal in Illinois.
Why was that nurse never charged with murder? If she did what she claimed she is guilty of murder.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEFWDYB0rWo]Dad Confronts Abortion Protesters - YouTube[/ame]

Those against abortion remind me of this.

Sure, it shouldn't be freely done for many reasons. But there needs to be regulations for it.
People should wear protection for sex. If you get pregnant for not wearing protection, then you should be stuck with the baby.

Former Nurse on Obama's Controversial Abortion Vote - Hannity - FOXNews.com

Yep. Shocking headline. Unfortunately true. Live birth abortion. Birthing a baby, with anticipation it would die in the process. But 10-20% LIVED, survived the abortion, and they are left to die alone, crying, breathing. Those babies were marked for death, so their fight to survive must be ignored.

This nurse testified to holding and rocking a small baby until it died 45 minutes later because she couldn't tolerate the thought of the baby dying alone in a damn closet. The doctor and parents, however, didn't think it would survive the abortion, so they just left it to die.

Senator Barack Obama voted NO on a bill that would ban this act.

Only fucking filthy human beings with no souls would vote that way.

You hoilier than thou fanatics make my rectum crave lime juice. Who in hell set you up as the judges of the world? You two faced bastards want to preserve life when it's in the uterus of a woman who doesn't want or need another child and then after the unwanted child grows up warped and commits a violent act you can't wait to put him/her to death.

Keep on thumpin' them bibles and ignoring what might go a long way toward straightening out those laggards who hang onto their animal beginnings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back