Sen. Lugar: Ron Paul Not In Sync With Mainstream GOP

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Right! That's why I, and many other Americans, support him! :D

[youtube]5G-En0G4zq4[/youtube]

Mainstream GOP = Democrat with an "R" by his name.

Sen. Lugar screws up and lets the cat out the bag, did you hear it?
"The US is the only country that can go everywhere all over the world and that's indispensable. To us and and our own interests."

So "Us" and "Our own interests" are different? Whose interests?

Lugar is a RINO. He supports UN control of the sea (LOST-Law Of the Sea Treaty) which would make ocean travel impossible if taxes were not paid to the UN. He has little concern to US sovereignty let alone conservative values except when they gain him votes.

I take his opinion as both ironic and with a strong dose of skepticism.

Last edited:
Refusing to run with the pack by offering ever more unworkable solutions and refusing to compromise is not an admirable quality, it's a political disaster waiting to happen.

Refusing to run with the pack by offering ever more unworkable solutions and refusing to compromise is not an admirable quality, it's a political disaster waiting to happen.

I dont know what you think is so unworkable. Most of what he will do will be through the power of the veto. It is the responsability of the president to veto any bill that is deemed unconstitutional. Say goodbye to the patriot act immediately. Say goodbye to the TSA. Say goodbye to funding this war in Afghanistan. Say goodby to it all.

Congress had better had start getting prepared to fucking work. Because alot of shit is going to the kitchen table and its high time it happened.

Its gonna be a bright sunshiny day when this nation questions the systems we live by.

New Topics

Forum List

Back