Sen. Liz Warren Refuses to Disavow Madonna’s Wish to ‘Blow Up the White House’

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Sen. Liz Warren Refuses to Disavow Madonna's Wish to 'Blow Up the White House' - Breitbart

Ok, this bit of political partisanship baiting is in the running for BS story of the day for me....

There is no connection between Sen Warren and Madonna (none that I am aware of), so why is anyone expecting Warren to disavow what Madonna said?

Warren hasn't disavowed Madonna's ridiculous comment about thinking of blowing up the WH. SO? Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Lara Bush, Nikki Haley, Ivanka Trump - none of them have either. SO WHAT?!

So, in this case, Breitbart, STFU! Everyone should condemn Madonna for her stupid statement, but no one has to disavow what SHE said. If everyone just ignores Madonna maybe she will just go away.

Sen. Liz Warren Refuses to Disavow Madonna's Wish to 'Blow Up the White House' - Breitbart

Ok, this bit of political partisanship baiting is in the running for BS story of the day for me....

There is no connection between Sen Warren and Madonna (none that I am aware of), so why is anyone expecting Warren to disavow what Madonna said?

Warren hasn't disavowed Madonna's ridiculous comment about thinking of blowing up the WH. SO? Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Lara Bush, Nikki Haley, Ivanka Trump - none of them have either. SO WHAT?!

So, in this case, Breitbart, STFU! Everyone should condemn Madonna for her stupid statement, but no one has to disavow what SHE said. If everyone just ignores Madonna maybe she will just go away.
Yep. It is just plain goofy to demand that one person disavow what another person says and most particularly when they have no actual connection to each other.

Meanwhile, as for these two, I would like it fine if both Madonna and Warren would just shut up and go away.

Maybe you folks on the left need to do the same with your claims on Trump's ties with the KKK and Russian Hackers.

Mkay?

Maybe you folks on the left need to do the same with your claims on Trump's ties with the KKK and Russian Hackers. Mkay?
I am DEFINITELY NOT 'on the Left', and I have no love for the 'Fake Woowoo. I am just being 'fair and balanced' - this article / condemnation might best be described as 'reaching'. There are LOTS of things on which to condemn Warren without having to stretch this far to make an issue.

Suddenly the Right worships at the altar of PC.

There is nothing 'PC' about this thread / story. Warren has no more control over or shares no more of the blame for what Madonna says than does Ex-President Jimmy Carter.

She is perhaps on her way out.

Poll: Warren not a sure thing for re-election in 2018

16265626_620297174832952_8800983613736778286_n.jpg

It's called making you live by your own hypocrisies.......

It's called making you live by your own hypocrisies.......

That and there is nothing political correct by stating you want to blow up the WH.

Yep. It is just plain goofy to demand that one person disavow what another person says and most particularly when they have no actual connection to each other.

Meanwhile, as for these two, I would like it fine if both Madonna and Warren would just shut up and go away.
So then explain why the libtards demanded that Trump disavow David Duke? Pray tell!

Madonna seems to be down to kissing girls and making scenes. Somebody tell her the eighties are over.

I wonder if madonna kept her promise of a blow job to every Hillary voter.

Maybe you folks on the left need to do the same with your claims on Trump's ties with the KKK and Russian Hackers.

Mkay?

The last time I looked, Madonna was not the President of the United States, so what she says and does is of little consequence. What Trump says and does is, unfortunately, very important, so yes, he has to disavow the white supremecists whose support he wasn't above using to secure the Presidency, along with help from Putin. So many creepy connections with that one.

Pocahontas can shove Madonna up her ass... she'll probably like that

The last time I looked, Madonna was not the President of the United States, so what she says and does is of little consequence. What Trump says and does is, unfortunately, very important, so yes, he has to disavow the white supremecists whose support he wasn't above using to secure the Presidency, along with help from Putin. So many creepy connections with that one.

So what you say would qualify as completely pointless.

If some fascist, communist, child-molesting, raping, whatever declared he liked you and is it your job to really disavow the person? If famous people spent their time disavowing every nut job that declared they liked them they would spend all their time disavowing nutjobs. Just my 2 cents.

Everyone has an opinion, just like a-holes as the saying goes. I can not control everyone else's a-holes/opinions and should not have to disavow every one of them every time one pops up.

So then explain why the libtards demanded that Trump disavow David Duke? Pray tell!
How can you ask me to explain nonsense?!

Forum List

Back