Sen. Lindsey Graham Now Under Investigation For Campaign Finance Crimes, Ties To Russians

My person of the year is Senator Graham who single-handedly exposed the enormous wrong-doing in the Brett Kavanaugh catastrophe. Graham stood up for due process and in the process of doing that, he saved Kavanaugh and protected all Americans

He protected white male privelege. Nothing more.
Yeah, because the standard that you are innocent until proven guilty is just an artifact of "white male privilege." Isn't that right, dingbat?

No you stupid dolt. Because Kavenaugh lied to the Senate on a number of issues from his past, and not just his attitutde towards women. Kavenaugh repeatedly lied throughout his testimony, displays fits of temper and a lack of respect for Democratic Senators, was openly partisan, and generally demonstrated he was unfit for the office to which he was appointed.

And there is substantial evidence that his behaviour towards women was appalling.
I heard him tell no lies. That's pure snowflake hysteria. Anyone who didn't get angry at the treatment he received from that committee of douchebags would have to be an angel, not a human. Child molesters deserve more respect than those DemoRAT senators.

There is no evidence to support any of the claims made by Ford or her douchebag leftwing admirers.

My person of the year is Senator Graham who single-handedly exposed the enormous wrong-doing in the Brett Kavanaugh catastrophe. Graham stood up for due process and in the process of doing that, he saved Kavanaugh and protected all Americans

Yeah, because the standard that you are innocent until proven guilty is just an artifact of "white male privilege." Isn't that right, dingbat?

No you stupid dolt. Because Kavenaugh lied to the Senate on a number of issues from his past, and not just his attitutde towards women. Kavenaugh repeatedly lied throughout his testimony, displays fits of temper and a lack of respect for Democratic Senators, was openly partisan, and generally demonstrated he was unfit for the office to which he was appointed.

And there is substantial evidence that his behaviour towards women was appalling.
I heard him tell no lies. That's pure snowflake hysteria. Anyone who didn't get angry at the treatment he received from that committee of douchebags would have to be an angel, not a human. Child molesters deserve more respect than those DemoRAT senators.

There is no evidence to support any of the claims made by Ford or her douchebag leftwing admirers.

You heard him tell no lies because you didn't fact check anything he said. Of course you don't fact check anything Trump says either, so you can make a stupid statement like "I heard him tell no lies". Is that even English? :

Opinion | All of Brett Kavanaugh’s lies, distortions and absurdities

Actually, there is a LOT of evidence that she's telling the truth, including Kavenaugh's creepy calendar, and the willingness of Kavenaugh's buddy to say "I don't remember, but I won't testify on your behalf".

You heard him tell no lies because you didn't fact check anything he said. Of course you don't fact check anything Trump says either, so you can make a stupid statement like "I heard him tell no lies". Is that even English? :

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...rdities/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3a5530632a9c

Your article is behind a pay wall, and it's in the Wshington Post. Both are indications that it's complete bullshit. The other indication is the known facts, which show no lies by Kavanaugh and that nothing Ford said can be believed.

Actually, there is a LOT of evidence that she's telling the truth, including Kavenaugh's creepy calendar, and the willingness of Kavenaugh's buddy to say "I don't remember, but I won't testify on your behalf".

You must be taking LSD. There isn't a shred of evidence that she's telling the truth. Every witness she named said the events she listed never happened. The calendar proves Kavanaugh is innocent. Despite your delusion and inability to commit logic, Kavanaugh's buddy didn't confirm a single thing Balsey Ford said.

It amazes me how snowflakes can take zero evidence and spin it into their delusions.

Your article is behind a pay wall, and it's in the Wshington Post. Both are indications that it's complete bullshit. The other indication is the known facts, which show no lies by Kavanaugh and that nothing Ford said can be believed.

You must be taking LSD. There isn't a shred of evidence that she's telling the truth. Every witness she named said the events she listed never happened. The calendar proves Kavanaugh is innocent. Despite your delusion and inability to commit logic, Kavanaugh's buddy didn't confirm a single thing Balsey Ford said.

It amazes me how snowflakes can take zero evidence and spin it into their delusions.

Actually the WAPO has a MUCH better reputation for truth and honesty than any of your usual sources. As anyone still living from the Watergate era can attest to.

It appears to me that you're the snowflake here. You refuse to read ANYTHING to contradict your preconceived ideas and lies. In fact you're such a total snowflake I can't recall a single time you've ever read ANYTHING which proves your orange faced Manchurian Candidate to be a liar, a fraud and a conman.

That you continue to believe that Hillary is the criminal here shows what a fool you are a$$pat.

Where did Lindsey get his campaign money?

dworkin-graham.jpg

What could those “sketchy things” have been? Well, no one here at DC Tribune has contacts inside the Democratic Coalition, but I’ve done plenty of analysis myself if you’ve been following me here, and the first example of a place to look would be at the $800,000 that Graham’s political action committee took from Len Blavatnik, a citizen of the US and UK who emigrated from the USSR in the 1970s with his family and returned to Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Blavatnik is the business partner of Viktor Vekselberg in Rusal, the world’s second-largest aluminum manufacturer, which was founded by Oleg Deripaska. Do those names sound familiar? They should by now. Vekselberg is the Russian billionaire who was discovered in May to have been funneling secret payments to former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen through the same shell company that Cohen set up to disburse payments to Trump’s mistresses, Essential Consultants. Deripaska is the Putin ally who worked with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort to lobby the United States in efforts that would benefit Putin’s Kremlin. Toward the middle of Manafort’s first trial, it was discovered that Deripaska had loaned him ten million dollars in an unsecured contract.

Len Blavatnik is a US citizen and his contributions to Graham’s PAC would not be illegal if 100 percent of the money could be proven to have come from American income. But if any of that almost one million dollars he sent to Graham came from Rusal, it would look more than “sketchy” — it would be a blatant campaign finance violation.

More: Sen. Lindsey Graham Now Under Investigation For Campaign Finance Crimes, Ties To Russians · DC Tribune

Interesting possibility. I guess we'll soon learn the facts. What do you think?
Far too many Republicans believe they’re above the law, most believe staying in power ‘justifies’ their criminal acts.

This is laughable. Graham has been one of the most outspoken critics of Putin and of Russian aggression. So if some Russians are giving money to pro-Graham PACs, they're either oblivious to Graham's strong anti-Putin stance or are anti-Putin Russians.
For a Republican, he was pretty anti-Putin, but not everyone who is supported by the Russians going to be a stupid dumbshit and tweet stupid things to incriminate themselves.

That said, I'm not 100% convinced that he is supported by Russia and he supports them in some way, but I am 99.999999999999995% convinced that some of the posters on this forum do fall into that category.

with McCain gone, Graham is the best senator on foreign policy. it would be a shame to lose him because of crap like this

Forum List

Back