Sen. Kennedy Slammed for Comparing Illegal Immigration Rallies to Civil Rights Marche

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Rev. Peterson Says Politicians Selling Out Blacks for Hispanic Votes :clap:

To: National Desk

Contact: Ermias Alemayehu of BOND, 323-782-1980, 213-804-1872 cell

LOS ANGELES, April 11 /Christian Wire Service/ -- A black conservative minister and staunch immigration reform advocate Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson today denounced Sen. Ted Kennedy for comparing pro-illegal immigration rallies to civil rights marches for blacks half a century ago. The Massachusetts Democrat, who is a proponent of a Senate plan that would open the way to citizenship for illegals, said recent illegal immigration rallies are “reminiscent of the civil rights movement.”

Rev. Peterson said, “Ted Kennedy should be ashamed for comparing the civil rights struggles of blacks to that of illegal aliens. Black Americans are being driven out of their jobs and schools by the influx of illegals—while politicians like Kennedy sell them out for Hispanic votes.”

Thirty years ago, the Los Angeles Unified School District student population was 24% black and 32% Hispanic. Today, one in 10 students is black, and seven in 10 are Hispanic.

“These figures should be alarming to anyone who cares about black Americans. Unfortunately for blacks, politicians like Kennedy are more interested in the next election—and blacks are a small slice of the voting pie, while Hispanic numbers are exploding. Blacks must finally claim their birthright as Americans, and say ‘no’ to the further devastation of their workforce and communities by illegal aliens and their political accomplices,” said Rev. Peterson.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson is the Founder and President of BOND (Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny), a nonprofit organization that for the past 16 years has been providing unique programs and services designed to help black men and their families. For more information visit www.bondinfo.org
http://www.earnedmedia.org/bond0411.htm

It was a terrible analogy, even if these people were discriminated and oppressed by the government, it was by their native government, easy to take the comparison as an insult to the civil rights movement.

Hearing all over that most of these anti-immigration protestors are actually being recruited by the radical left:

http://www.sanantoniolightning.com/mexcom.html
http://www.cpusa.org/

They have only teo weeks until Congress takes up the issue again, personally, I'm rooting for:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2006/03/29/DI2006032901468.html?nav=topnav

Tancredo's plan to be implemented, plus, he's from Colorado.

The same people who are responsible for International ANSWER, the so-called Workers World Party, a Trotskyite offshoot of the Communist Party, are behind the massive street demonstrations by illegal aliens in several US cities. That's really all I need to know to know this is basically an Anti-American movement. These aliens, aided by communists, think will be able to impose their will on the US people. As far as they are concerned we have no right to keep them out of the United States.

sorenmk2 said:
The same people who are responsible for International ANSWER, the so-called Workers World Party, a Trotskyite offshoot of the Communist Party, are behind the massive street demonstrations by illegal aliens in several US cities. That's really all I need to know to know this is basically an Anti-American movement. These aliens, aided by communists, think will be able to impose their will on the US people. As far as they are concerned we have no right to keep them out of the United States.

If the ANSWER mob does not get what they want, they can easily transform this peaceful protest into a violent one. When combined with politicians who merely want to keep thier jobs, blackmail works well.

dilloduck said:
If the ANSWER mob does not get what they want, they can easily transform this peaceful protest into a violent one. When combined with politicians who merely want to keep thier jobs, blackmail works well.

I thought of that, and I'm getting a gun.

I'm going to laugh if Kennedy actually loses his seat over this.

Forum List

Back