Sen. Kelly Ayotte as VP Candidate for Governor Romney?

She would be a great pick. Having an ultra-right wing tea party hack like her would have independents running for their lives to Obama.

Was this the woman that Ann was pushing her husband to pick? Let us see, she has Ann Romney's values. this means she is against equal pay for women, health care for women, birth control for women, employment for women, and a woman's rights to her own body and to make decisions without a husband.

Hmmm, you toss a full body covering in there, and the end to domestic violence laws and Ann Romney would be a muslim. Perhaps Ann would be more comfortable in Iran, and she could take mitt with her.

Was this the woman that Ann was pushing her husband to pick? Let us see, she has Ann Romney's values. this means she is against equal pay for women, health care for women, birth control for women, employment for women, and a woman's rights to her own body and to make decisions without a husband.

Hmmm, you toss a full body covering in there, and the end to domestic violence laws and Ann Romney would be a muslim. Perhaps Ann would be more comfortable in Iran, and she could take mitt with her.

Apparently this was that woman.

Does anyone remember either 2 or 3 years ago, Obama gave his State of the Union speech and the GOP countered with some sort of equivalent that had this guy come in from the wings like a guy giving a SOTU speech, shaking hands all the way. I recall the GOP had trouble squeezing enough minorities into the backdrop of the (naturally) old white dude giving the speech.

What ever happened to that dweeb?

Does anyone remember either 2 or 3 years ago, Obama gave his State of the Union speech and the GOP countered with some sort of equivalent that had this guy come in from the wings like a guy giving a SOTU speech, shaking hands all the way. I recall the GOP had trouble squeezing enough minorities into the backdrop of the (naturally) old white dude giving the speech.

Joe the plumber won the GOP nomination and is running for congressional office in OH.

You assume you know an awful lot for an idiot. Do you have any facts to back up your claims or are you talking out of your ass again?

Joe the plumber won the GOP nomination and is running for congressional office in OH.

It wasn't Joe the Plummer. The guy was supposedly a rising star in the Party. So much for that legend I guess.

What is your obsession with race?

What is your obsession with race?

Love the Human Race.

Forum List

Back