Sen. John McCain is a LIAR!

Cocksuckers like you were all about McCain when he was criticizing the GOP.
Fuck off, loser.

Are you and warbler (warrior) dating? You know that I know you're a liar and not very bright. What I didn't know is you're sexually perverted - though as fucked up as you are I'm not suprised.

McCain is the loser and only fools such as Rabbi would defend his actions. See the comprehensive comment by abikersailor above which details one more reason to to characterize McCain as a lair and an asshole.

When McCain was criticizing waterboarding you were sucking his cock. Now that he's questioning the administation you want to slander him.
Are you stupid or merely an uber-hack?

Sounds like you're the one who is either stupid or an uber-hack. Why do I say this? Simple..............McStupid was bitching about not getting enough information on the Benghazi attack on television screens WHILE THE FUCKING CLASSIFIED BRIEFING ON BENGHAZI WAS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's like telling your wife that you're hungry, she fixes dinner, and when she puts it on the table, you walk out the door and head to the bar to bitch that your wife never feeds you.

They wanted information on Benghazi, a classified briefing was set up for the congress critters to check out the information, and McStupid was bitching to the public about not getting information while the briefing was being held.

And so is Sen. Lindsey Graham. Oh, and both are assholes.

That is all.

Well, I guess that is not all, these two assholes have learned being a bully has consequences. Both miscalculated the consequences of their self serving and hurtful remarks and as bullies usually are were surprised when Ambassador Rice fought back.

Now they've changed their tune, having going to battle with half the wits of Rice and lost, what else is a bully to do!

GOP opposition to diplomat Rice begins to crack - Yahoo! News

Let's see, McCain was a Navy flier who was shot down in VietNam and held prisoner for years under incredible duress. John Kerry was hit in the ass with rice fragments from a grenade he misjudged. Which politician is more trustworthy?

Yeah, that's how I measure trustworthiness. Who has the worse battle scars. Also, Newt Gingrich has a better curveball than Nancy Pelosi, so obviously he is more capable of learning sign language

About as off topic as possible, but what a great Don Cherry pic!!! I dunno where the hell he finds that stuff but at least he's consistent when it comes to his haberdashery.

Sociopathic liars can beat a lie detector test all day long.
I'm 100% certain Obama could beat a lie detector test.

I'm 100% certain partisan hacks use clinical terms as pejoratives and have no clue as to their actual meaning. In my never ending effort to inform the ignorant, see:

Profile of the Sociopath

Most human beings will manifest some of these characteristics but only those properly diagnosed will meet the diagnostic criteria listed in the above link to be classified as sociopathic (a term BTW which is no longer used in the current DSM).

Forum List

Back