Sen. John McCain is a LIAR!

Let's see, McCain was a Navy flier who was shot down in VietNam and held prisoner for years under incredible duress. John Kerry was hit in the ass with rice fragments from a grenade he misjudged. Which politician is more trustworthy?

Let's see, McCain was a Navy flier who was shot down in VietNam and held prisoner for years under incredible duress. John Kerry was hit in the ass with rice fragments from a grenade he misjudged. Which politician is more trustworthy?

Kerry was hit in the butt with Sharpnel he still has today. He was also decorated by the US military. As was McCain. Both men served their country with honor and bravery. And neither should ever have their military records questioned.

Yeah, that's how I measure trustworthiness. Who has the worse battle scars. Also, Newt Gingrich has a better curveball than Nancy Pelosi, so obviously he is more capable of learning sign language

I read he went ballistic on a reporter who asked why he didn't bother to show up at a Benghazi briefing. I thought this was an important topic to the Senator.

Going on a media tour calling for a 'watergate style' special investigation and can't fine time for a Benghazi briefing? It's credibility hit, not to mention absorbing another blow in his personal battle with Obama.

Forum List

Back