Sen. Feinstein's Husband Cashes In on Crisis

no bid contracts and Cheneys contacts to the company.

Funny how quickly your outrage wanes when its Rs under the microscope.

Do you know that Bill Clinton gave Halliburton no bid contracts on at least 3 occasions during his term?

Do you also know that Dick Cheney could not own stock or basically have anything to do with Halliburton once he went into elected office.

Now--you're trying to defend Diane Feinstein--who is in fact--still in her position as an elected official--who has ties to this company because her husband is the beneficiary of said contracts--& she--according to this article played a major role--intervening into state banking business to insure that her husband got this contract.

You voted for it--you got it!

They should boot her out and all ther rest like her. I'm afraid the deficit would go up short term as we would have to have so many elections to replace the bums in order to have enough Congress to conduct business. hmmmm..maybe we shouldn't have special elections.

she should get shut down and investigated for the conflict of interest.

Lets remember no cashing in has taken place yet huh, it has to pass first which it wont likely do.

Now can we shut down Haliburton and investigate Cheney for the cashing in they did off the blood of our bravest.

Would you like to elborate on the bold type? I'm curious as to your sources if you have any? Or, are you just blowing hot air, and no fact?

If you don't know by NOW what Haliburton and Chaney's connection to the Iraq war is now then you are just a fucking clueless sheep

Where's MSNBC, NBC News, CNN, et al screaming about the corruption???

I actually saw this yesterday on the FoxNews website, the only network who will even talk about it apparently.

Lets remember no cashing in has taken place yet huh, it has to pass first which it wont likely do.

Now can we shut down Haliburton and investigate Cheney for the cashing in they did off the blood of our bravest.

Would you like to elborate on the bold type? I'm curious as to your sources if you have any? Or, are you just blowing hot air, and no fact?

If you don't know by NOW what Haliburton and Chaney's connection to the Iraq war is now then you are just a fucking clueless sheep

Better get the facts before you call me a "fucking clueless sheep". Do a little research, and you won't sound as stupid as the post you wrote...idiot. Look at a few more of mine on this thread and it will be an education for you ...idiot. Stop watching Keith Olbermann, and you really might be enlightened to true facts...oh what's the use, go back and drink more of your Kool-Aid. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

PS. It's better to remain silent, and thought a fool
Than to speak, and remove all doubt

Last edited:

It's obvious that you don't have anything or you'd post it.

Beyond the financial conflict of interest is the graver concern that Feinstein is supposed to be concerned about disrupting families through foreclosure yet her husband is in the business of enabling it by selling off the houses for the FDIC.

Forum List

Back