Sen. Ensign: My affair wasn’t ‘legally wrong’

Ensign broke his vows to his spouse and family. He will if he has not already broken his promises to his electorate. Adultey encompasses all the disabilities and consequences of intentional falsification. His behavior shows that gratifying his venial impulses outweights his duty to spouse, family, and community.

He cannot be trusted. Mark Sanford cannot be trusted. John Edwards cannot be trusted.

I can't vote for any politicians with their records. If Bill Clinton had been able to run again, I would have held my nose and voted against him (if I had not known prior magically the hell's road that the neo-cons would take GWU and us down.)

Behavior is not excused by party affiliation. Any who believes so is either mentally feeble, never been morally educated, or is morally malignant.

FERNLEY, Nev. - Sen. John Ensign told The Associated Press on Wednesday that his affair with a friend's wife was different from former President Bill Clinton's relationship with a White House intern because he didn't lie about it under oath.

"I haven't done anything legally wrong," the Nevada Republican said.

"President Clinton stood right before the American people and he lied to the American people," Ensign said. "You remember that famous day he lied to the American people, plus the fact I thought he suborned perjury. That's why I voted for the articles of impeachment."

(left out parts)

Ensign's attorney has also said that Ensign's parents paid the woman and her family $96,000 after learning about the affair.

'The truth must come out'
Ensign once called on President Bill Clinton to resign after his affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky erupted in 1998, declaring: "The truth must come out."

Sen. Ensign: My affair wasn’t ‘legally wrong’ - Capitol Hill- msnbc.com

What a mincing equivicating douchebag this infidel is.

You fucked up, man.

Just admit it and stop trying to pretend otherwise, you cowardly little wanker.

I guess that means that the Democrats weren't duped by Clinton, they just have no morals at all to hold him too? Amazing. :lol:

who got duped by clinton? did he ever run around saying he was more moral than everyone else?

You want to show me where this guy ran around saying he was more moral than everyone?

The Family values party. Gotta love em.

Quite a bit more than I love the "We have no values, so you can't hold us to any" party, now that you mention it. When was the last time you lefties criticized ANY Democrat for committing adultery?

Wasn't so long ago Edwards was kicked to the curb. :eusa_whistle:

Were there threads about him where all of you on the left were critisizing him for it? Of course, I would expect you too in order to save face, but sometimes the 'holier than thou' attitude gets the better of them and they can't allow themselves to critisize anything with a (D) behind their name.

Whether Edward or Ensign, whether Craig or Clinton -- the behavior is despicable.

Agreed, but actually its a little worse if you go around preaching family values to everyone and your a cheater yourself.

Agreed?

So, you're saying that none of the democrats 'preach' family values? Is that because they don't have any? They sure as hell 'preach' about all of the other values they feel everyone should have, up to the point of where they legislate it.

Ensign broke his vows to his spouse and family. He will if he has not already broken his promises to his electorate. Adultey encompasses all the disabilities and consequences of intentional falsification. His behavior shows that gratifying his venial impulses outweights his duty to spouse, family, and community.

He cannot be trusted. Mark Sanford cannot be trusted. John Edwards cannot be trusted.

I can't vote for any politicians with their records. If Bill Clinton had been able to run again, I would have held my nose and voted against him (if I had not known prior magically the hell's road that the neo-cons would take GWU and us down.)

Behavior is not excused by party affiliation. Any who believes so is either mentally feeble, never been morally educated, or is morally malignant.

So McCain cant be trusted again either right? I know Hannity said he is forgiven because he was a pow, and that made it alright for him to do it, but McCain is full of crap as well.

Whether Edward or Ensign, whether Craig or Clinton -- the behavior is despicable.

Agreed, but actually its a little worse if you go around preaching family values to everyone and your a cheater yourself.

Agreed?

You mean like this:
Family Values - TIME
Clinton pushes family values on California, Colorado trip - The Boston Globe | Encyclopedia.com

That's just the first two links.

Yup, Clinton screwed up, but THIS is the year for Republican hypocritical family values cheaters.

Dems are pigs as well, but overall, more republicans cheated this year for some reason.

Agree?

Agreed?

You mean like this:
Family Values - TIME
Clinton pushes family values on California, Colorado trip - The Boston Globe | Encyclopedia.com

Do you recognize the internal fallacy you posted, Kitten. Tell us all or I will.

Agreed?

You mean like this:
Family Values - TIME

Do you recognize the internal fallacy you posted, Kitten. Tell us all or I will.

There is none, unless you really think that there is a huge difference between Dems and Reps. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back