Sen. Ensign: My affair wasn’t ‘legally wrong’

Personally, I think his old lady ought to take a baseball bat to his ankles and not stop till she reaches the top of his hips.

:lol:

Funny, but too quick.

She should take him to the nearest barn, nail his dick to the wall and then set the hay on fire.

Mental Image! Mental Image!

:lol::lol::lol:

Women are evil and creative.

Why we're not allowed in combat is beyond belief.

Get a group of pms'ing and menopausal women, give 'em guns and turn 'em loose. The taliban would be begging for mercy before the day's out.

Funny, but too quick.

She should take him to the nearest barn, nail his dick to the wall and then set the hay on fire.

Get a group of pms'ing and menopausal women, give 'em guns and turn 'em loose. The taliban would be begging for mercy before the day's out.

I CAN VOUCH FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Was stationed in Norfolk Va on the airbase for 6 months limited duty (broken foot). They put me in an office full of 5 women, I was the token male.

After being there for about 4 months, one day Joanne (my boss) told me it was time for me to go get a coke. Whenever another woman came into the office, I was usually kicked out as they didn't want me to hear.

When I was told to leave, I told Joanne that I had too much work and they could talk all they wanted, I wasn't listening.

She had just come back from a pelvic exam, and they went into EXCRUCIATING detail. They were trying to gross me out an make me leave. I didn't.

After that, I was allowed to stay and listen in, and lemmie tell ya guys, you DON'T want to be the fly on the wall of a women's room. They are VICIOUS. One girl named Kathy went out with the newest hunk that had just checked in and all the girls were drooling. Kathy got him first.

The next day, she came back with length, width, stroke length, aptitude for the task and everything else. No detail was left out.

Poor bastard failed, and miserably at that. Dude couldn't get another date at that command!

But back to the matter at hand.........how's about superglue his testicles to each thigh, then get him hard and superglue his dick to his stomach.

If you're really pissed, glue that shut as well.

FERNLEY, Nev. - Sen. John Ensign told The Associated Press on Wednesday that his affair with a friend's wife was different from former President Bill Clinton's relationship with a White House intern because he didn't lie about it under oath.

"I haven't done anything legally wrong," the Nevada Republican said.

What the hell? No wonder the Republican party has been losing elections. Doesn't anyone have character anymore?

Well, he is technically correct, and he didn't say there was nothing WRONG with it. He just said it was different from Clinton.

I CAN VOUCH FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Was stationed in Norfolk Va on the airbase for 6 months limited duty (broken foot). They put me in an office full of 5 women, I was the token male.

After being there for about 4 months, one day Joanne (my boss) told me it was time for me to go get a coke. Whenever another woman came into the office, I was usually kicked out as they didn't want me to hear.

When I was told to leave, I told Joanne that I had too much work and they could talk all they wanted, I wasn't listening.

She had just come back from a pelvic exam, and they went into EXCRUCIATING detail. They were trying to gross me out an make me leave. I didn't.

After that, I was allowed to stay and listen in, and lemmie tell ya guys, you DON'T want to be the fly on the wall of a women's room. They are VICIOUS. One girl named Kathy went out with the newest hunk that had just checked in and all the girls were drooling. Kathy got him first.

The next day, she came back with length, width, stroke length, aptitude for the task and everything else. No detail was left out.

Poor bastard failed, and miserably at that. Dude couldn't get another date at that command!

But back to the matter at hand.........how's about superglue his testicles to each thigh, then get him hard and superglue his dick to his stomach.

If you're really pissed, glue that shut as well.

Now I understand Dude's problems:lol:

Funny, but too quick.

I have often proposed that. They would be demoralized as well as stunned out of their bandanas. Whole platoons of marauding Amazons........:lol:

FERNLEY, Nev. - Sen. John Ensign told The Associated Press on Wednesday that his affair with a friend's wife was different from former President Bill Clinton's relationship with a White House intern because he didn't lie about it under oath.

"I haven't done anything legally wrong," the Nevada Republican said.

What the hell? No wonder the Republican party has been losing elections. Doesn't anyone have character anymore?
He's a "Christian". And he thinks he didn't break any laws?

1) How do you know he's a Christian? Have you met him personally?

2) What does "Christian" have to do with legality? Separation of church and state, isn't that what the left is always screeching about?

3) What law do you think he broke?

Her divorce attorney may quibble with that.

I imagine her attorney is well aware that divorce is a civil matter, not a criminal one, and that adultery isn't illegal, just slimy. If he's not, he shouldn't be an attorney.

Depends Cecilie. If you are on active duty in the military, under the UCMJ, you CAN be legally prosecuted for adultery.

Matter of fact, tried to make it stick on a CPO that started cheating with my wife. Almost got the bastard, but providing evidence is hard.

No. It IS possible to be legally prosecuted for adultery. Matter of fact, in some states it's still on the books as illegal.

2) What does "Christian" have to do with legality? Separation of church and state, isn't that what the left is always screeching about?

They are trying to paint the matter worse than it is, that's why they have to use such assumptions. People just don't realize the difference, lying to a court is illegal and wrong and is lying to a lot of people not just one, sleeping around is just breaking a civil contract which is loosely regulated and between only two people.

He's part of "The Family" of 'C' Street renown. So he's Christian.........sorta, if thinking you are chosen to step all over people is what Christ really meant......read up on it.

He's part of "The Family" of 'C' Street renown. So he's Christian.........sorta, if thinking you are chosen to step all over people is what Christ really meant......read up on it.

Yeah, those people are whacked.

He violated civil law, the terms of his marriage contract. Assuming adultery is legal grounds for divorce in his state.

Forum List

Back