Sen DeMint (R-SC) to quit in January

Looks like he'll prolly move closer to the trough (Wasahington) after cashing-in like cheney did. :)
Jim DeMint's new job promises a much bigger payday - latimes.com

But of course! Dickey Armey got $8 million.....so Jimmy needed his big pay day too. Wealth envy indeed.

Pretty good money for a grass roots party that wasn't led by such leaders. If they didn't actually LEAD the Tea Baggers, what were they then? Tea Bag "community organizers"?

Regards from Rosie

^^^^^^^^

Seems to have teabagging on her mind. :suck:

The ones paying out those kinds of big bucks to "community organizers" are the ones staring up at old men's scrotal sacs.

Dumbass.

Regards from Rosie

I have always been of the opinion that change has to happen from the outside and from the bottom up. The only way to change Washington is at the grass roots. You can't change it from inside the beltway. Perhaps he believes he'll be more effective this way.
Yes - a heavily funded by rich Republicans think tank is "grass roots". :lol:

as opposed to George Soros, the RICH liberal funding moveon.org and the Pew Institute..One a liberal blog. The other a liberal think tank.
Do you really think the 535 people in Congress and the guy in the White House actually RUN the country?
But you don't see me calling them "grass roots" do you, dope?

I have always been of the opinion that change has to happen from the outside and from the bottom up. The only way to change Washington is at the grass roots. You can't change it from inside the beltway. Perhaps he believes he'll be more effective this way.

And you think liberal think tanks are not funded by rich liberals? but whoever said liberals are consistant - you won't let yourself be bothered by that.
I didn't call them "grass roots", did I?

Another dope. :lol:

This move of DeMint's does not bode well for the gop. His job has been and will be to push the moderates out and empower the rabid fringe.

The GOP is dead.

The party that sold out to Kochs, Adelson are in charge and its gonna be a long time before they're back in the White House.

4 years left & he cashed-out of the senate & cashed-in on the Heritage Foundation. Prolly because all he was doing in the senate was filibustering/obstructing. The pay will be better too.

But of course! Dickey Armey got $8 million.....so Jimmy needed his big pay day too. Wealth envy indeed.

Pretty good money for a grass roots party that wasn't led by such leaders. If they didn't actually LEAD the Tea Baggers, what were they then? Tea Bag "community organizers"?

Regards from Rosie

^^^^^^^^

Seems to have teabagging on her mind. :suck:

The ones paying out those kinds of big bucks to "community organizers" are the ones staring up at old men's scrotal sacs.

Dumbass.

Regards from Rosie
When will you finish 5th grade?

as opposed to George Soros, the RICH liberal funding moveon.org and the Pew Institute..One a liberal blog. The other a liberal think tank.
Do you really think the 535 people in Congress and the guy in the White House actually RUN the country?
But you don't see me calling them "grass roots" do you, dope?

No ..What difference does it make?...Liberal.
Here is a red hot fire poker. Take it and anally impale yourself.
You decided to make this personal. You pay. Don't go thinking you can win a contest of insults with me. I will destroy you, rookie.
Oh, I don't give a fuck about rules. This is now a street fight. Protect your jugular.

as opposed to george soros, the rich liberal funding moveon.org and the pew institute..one a liberal blog. The other a liberal think tank.
Do you really think the 535 people in congress and the guy in the white house actually run the country?
but you don't see me calling them "grass roots" do you, dope?

no ..what difference does it make?...liberal.
Here is a red hot fire poker. Take it and anally impale yourself.
You decided to make this personal. You pay. Don't go thinking you can win a contest of insults with me. I will destroy you, rookie.
Oh, i don't give a fuck about rules. This is now a street fight. Protect your jugular.

lol!

Cashing-in on public service AKA revolving-door corruption? :eusa_eh: I thought this was one of the very things that the t partiers detested? :dunno:

Forum List

Back