Sen Coburn (R) tells the truth about "professional" pols

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Sen Coburn disclosed that professional pols are nothing more than corporate handmaidens the way the system is currently allowed to run. Having only two parties only further exacerbates the problem. I believe he is retiring so he feels he can "spill the beans" as it were. One would think the tea partiers elected in '10 would be screaming every day about it. There is a reason they aren't. They shmoozed w/ their lobbyist friends :)

Interesting that Rasmussen was the first to call the `08 election. :) The "likely voters" are the polls I pay the most attention to. It will be interesting watching it fluctuate daily....lol

Sen Coburn disclosed that professional pols are nothing more than corporate handmaidens the way the system is currently allowed to run. Having only two parties only further exacerbates the problem. I believe he is retiring so he feels he can "spill the beans" as it were. One would think the tea partiers elected in '10 would be screaming every day about it. There is a reason they aren't. They shmoozed w/ their lobbyist friends :)

Coburn said he would only do two terms in the Senate and he's in his second now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back