Sen. Clinton Accused of Cover-up

Whoa - watch the MSM/DNC spin machine go into action now!

Hold on to your asses, everybody!

William Joyce said:
The man who made the report on this to the FEC is being tried as we speak in California.

so.....kerry shot a kid in the back and you voted for him for president...whats your point?

mom4 said:
May 10, 2005

Sen. Clinton Accused of Cover-Up
by Steve Jordahl, correspondent

Judicial Watch calls for investigation of Sen. Clinton over fundraiser.

http://www.family.org/cforum/fnif/news/a0036501.cfm

I hope that she goes straight to f---ing jail..... Senator Clit-tongue my a$$! To think that she's going to run for president, wow, Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton aren't just turning over in their graves, they're doing handsprings!

What a freaking actress! Yes, and don't check her ties to LIUNA (Laborer's Union of North America), otherwise you might find some mob connections associated with her fund raising too.

Have you ever noticed that the number of Mafia mobsters that were sent to jail decreased during the Clinton years? OK... might be a coincidence. But then, considering who we're talking about..... how unlikely can it be?

Perjury, obstruction of justice, insider trading, possible subornation of perjury, .....

She's so crooked, they'll have to screw her into the ground the day of her funeral.

P.S. Oh, and by the way.... let's talk about Labor Unions that campaign for the public officials (almost always Democrats), give large campaign contributions to the DNC (which they are supposed to pay tax on and DON"T), and force union members to campaign for Democratic candidates (often against their will). Yet, no one (especially Democrats, who have the most to gain by this illicit arrangement) seems bothered by any of this. Unions are not supposed to be spending all their money on campaigning for politicians and still remain tax free institutions(at least that what the Law says). So, Mr and Mrs. Taxpayer, our government is being bilked out of millions of dollars in tax revenue. Mr and Mrs. Union Member, most of your union dues are being spent on campaigning for candidates that you may not even approve of.

And what do the Labor Unions get in return? Well.... like I asked before, have you ever noticed that the number of mobsters sent to prison during the Clinton years decreased?

Karl, I totally get what you are saying about labor unions!!!! In this area (and during the election everyone knew that Ohio was about jobs, jobs, jobs), every person I knew personally who voted for Kerry did so because of... jobs! As if the dem plan for the economy would actually result in more jobs! "All the guys at work say....." If I heard that phrase one more time! Aaahh! The one guy I talked to who actually changed his vote was the one I convinced that Kerry was "for queers" (his words, sorry). But most of the people I told this went for the whole "against gay marriage, for civil union" line Kerry was dishing out, and anyway, Mr. Kerry and Union Joe promised them jobs. The "working man" largely followed the union, seemingly mindlessly, at least in this area.

mom4 said:
Karl, I totally get what you are saying about labor unions!!!! In this area (and during the election everyone knew that Ohio was about jobs, jobs, jobs), every person I knew personally who voted for Kerry did so because of... jobs! As if the dem plan for the economy would actually result in more jobs! "All the guys at work say....." If I heard that phrase one more time! Aaahh! The one guy I talked to who actually changed his vote was the one I convinced that Kerry was "for queers" (his words, sorry). But most of the people I told this went for the whole "against gay marriage, for civil union" line Kerry was dishing out, and anyway, Mr. Kerry and Union Joe promised them jobs. The "working man" largely followed the union, seemingly mindlessly, at least in this area.

The Unions are for the Unions, many of them have abandoned their members. Most private sector jobs are not unionized, whereas most public sector jobs are. In many states, "right to work" laws do not exist, i.e. in order to have a certain job, you must join a union. Although federal legislation for a national "right to work" law has been proposed, many Democrats, especially one whose last name is Clinton, had it killed.

In fact unions flagrantly violate federal law when it comes to political activity. In fact, how often do you hear political commercials aired on radio and TV that have been paid for by some union? I'm sure you can think of at least one. Unions are allowed by law to political communications with members, but not with the general public or at least, in a very resticted sense. Unions are cannot spend more than a certain amount on political activities and remain classified as non-profit (which means they pay no taxes). However, many exceed that amount and flagrantly do so, but still are not investigated by the IRS for tax violations. Of course, the IRS and the government in general is comprised of union members, too, so what's the likelihood of that ever happening?

On the other hand, when have you ever heard a political commercial by the NRA encouraging you to vote one way or another? I'm sure you can't think of many (if any) instances.

We can expect a news release any moment from Hillary saying that she didn't know anything about any of this. Of course, control freak Hillary always knows everything about anything having to do with her. She is quite the actress in front of the public.

Adam's Apple said:
We can expect a news release any moment from Hillary saying that she didn't know anything about any of this. Of course, control freak Hillary always knows everything about anything having to do with her. She is quite the actress in front of the public.
And there's nothing but silence from the MSM.....

And I'm sure you're right..... but then, she didn't know about a lot of things during her husband's administration either. She didn't know about travelgate, she didn't know about White Water, she didn't know about Monica Lewinsky, she didn't know anything about Vince Foster (even though she allegedly may have had romantic ties to him).... and now this. Even if she were telling the truth (a long shot, at best), that alone argues against her being president. She certainly doesn't pay attention to what her people are up to!

KarlMarx said:
1)And there's nothing but silence from the MSM.....

2) She certainly doesn't pay attention to what her people are up to!

Two comments regarding the above:

1. Of course not. Hillary's a liberal Dem who is their great hope of regaining power in this country.

2. Um-huh, like people who work in nuclear power plants not paying attention to the controls. :)

KarlMarx said:
And there's nothing but silence from the MSM.....

And I'm sure you're right..... but then, she didn't know about a lot of things during her husband's administration either. She didn't know about travelgate, she didn't know about White Water, she didn't know about Monica Lewinsky, she didn't know anything about Vince Foster (even though she allegedly may have had romantic ties to him).... and now this. Even if she were telling the truth (a long shot, at best), that alone argues against her being president. She certainly doesn't pay attention to what her people are up to!

Here ya go Karl....

Rush Limbaugh's Ode to hillary clinton's Poor Memory...

QUESTIONER:
Uh, welcome to the Grand Jury, Mrs. Clinton. How are you?

MRS. CLINTON:
I'm sorry. I don't recall.

QUESTIONER:
How's the book tour?

MRS. CLINTON:
I'm sorry, I don't recall.

QUESTIONER:
Uh, well let's get started.
[singing]
Try to remember when you were a member
Of Rose Lawfirm and worked Whitewater.

MRS. CLINTON:
[singing]
I don't remember that big money launder.
I was, um, baking cookies for my daughter.

QUESTIONER:
But Mrs. Clinton,
[singing]
Don't you remember that illegal tender
And your shady friend that McDougal fellow?

MRS. CLINTON:
I'm sorry,
[singing]
I can't remember; my brain's in a blender.
It's Jell-o!

QUESTIONER:
Ha ha, that's pretty good.

MRS. CLINTON:
Could we get on with this, please? I, I have to get back to my book tour.

QUESTIONER:
Okay, Mrs. Clinton, try to remember--and don't blame your gender--
[singing]
For missing all this high corruption.

MRS. CLINTON:
Well, excuse me,
[singing]
I don't remember--and don't blame my gender.
I'm not just some bimbo irruption.

QUESTIONER:
Uh uh, well, no, I didn't mean to imply that, but, but,
[singing]
Come next November your Bill the big spender
Could come to his end for this peccadillo.

MRS. CLINTON:
Well, I don't think so, because
[singing]
I can't remember; my brain's in a blender.
It's Jell-o! ["Jell-o" echoing four times]

QUESTIONER:
Uh, are you getting tired? Would you like to recess?

MRS. CLINTON:
I'm sorry, I don't recall.

QUESTIONER:
[quickly]
Who's president of the United States?

MRS. CLINTON:
Uh, I'm not sure I can remember that.

QUESTIONER:
This is very troubling.

MRS. CLINTON:
Well, pardon me.

QUESTIONER:
Oh, your husband could do that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jell-o is a trademark of Kraft General Foods, Inc. The Rush Limbaugh Show is owned by Rush Limbaugh productions and this transcription probably isn't exactly kosher under law, but chalk it up to evangelism. Rush's TV show airs every weeknight and he also has a nationally syndicated radio program. This segment aired 06/18/96 and lasted 1:47. BTW, nine scenes of Hillary Clinton were shown, featuring only three hairdos.

You can mail me <[email protected]> or visit my homepage.

http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~dcc/old/chris/hillsong.htm

And.....

A Few of hillary clinton's Hits.....

A federal judge issues a fine for a quarter million dollars because, "The Executive Branch of the government, working in tandem, was dishonest with this court." At issue is the composition of Hillary Clinton's health task force, a body stacked with those from the medical industry who would gain most from its faux reforms.

Number of times Hillary Clinton says "I don't recall" or its equivalent in a statement to a House investigating committee: 50. Number of paragraphs in this statement: 42......

http://www.uhuh.com/clinton/hrc-hits.htm

New Topics

Forum List

Back