Sen Byrd 92 in serious condition

But Obama was for the invasion of Afghanistan, sending even more troops on a suicide mission to that place before he decides to pull the plug next July.
Or did you forget that part?

Show me where he ducked out of serving then campaigned for war or STFU.

I got no problem with anybody who was for the invasion of Afghanistan.

Did Obama serve in the military? No. He didnt need ROTC scholarship money because the Saudis were paying his tuition.
Was Obama for the invasion of Afghanistan? Yes.

So you have no problem with Bush/Cheney, right?

Wrong.

Produce some evidence that Obama ducked service like Mr. Cheney and Mr. Biden edit: or Mr. Clinton for that matter.

I never said I have a problem with people who are for war. I said I have a problem with people who are for war (and start them) and do everything in their power (including deferment babies) to keep themselves from actually fighting in one.

Last edited:

Did Obama serve in the military? No. He didnt need ROTC scholarship money because the Saudis were paying his tuition.

The Saudis paid Obama's tuition? Link?
It was Bush Jr. who was photographed walking hand in hand with, and kissing a Saudi Prince.

I ignored that figuring it was his idea of a humorous jab or something.

The Saudis paid Obama's tuition? Link?
It was Bush Jr. who was photographed walking hand in hand with, and kissing a Saudi Prince.

Well, OK maybe they didnt. But who did?

Wrong.

Produce some evidence that Obama ducked service like Mr. Cheney and Mr. Biden edit: or Mr. Clinton for that matter.

I never said I have a problem with people who are for war. I said I have a problem with people who are for war (and start them) and do everything in their power (including deferment babies) to keep themselves from actually fighting in one.

What war did Obama fight in?

Wrong.

Show me your evidence and make your point or go away.

Your bluff is being called.

But Obama was for the invasion of Afghanistan, sending even more troops on a suicide mission to that place before he decides to pull the plug next July.

Article15,

If you are so in favour of thuis war, as you seem to be by your Post, why haven't you joined the Army and sacrificed your life for the Afghans? In short buddy, put-up or shut-up.

Wrong.

What war did Obama fight in? No biography shows military service, despite ample opportunities to serve in OEF etc.

Article15,

If you are so in favour of thuis war, as you seem to be by your Post, why haven't you joined the Army and sacrificed your life for the Afghans? In short buddy, put-up or shut-up.

Hey Yukon, I enlisted in the USAF on September 12, 2001.

An adult is talking here.

Now run along.

What war did Obama fight in? No biography shows military service, despite ample opportunities to serve in OEF etc.

Ample opportunities to serve in OEF?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You were better off just mucking your hand instead of flipping that garbage over on the table!

OEF!

LMAO

What a maroon!

No response, eh? Typical, typical.
So Obama dodged military service, heck has no leadership experience whatsoever, but you are OK with him ordering troops into Afghanistan.
And meanwhile you pile on Dick Cheney who never ordered anyone to fight anywhere.

You were better off just mucking your hand instead of flipping that garbage over on the table!

OEF!

LMAO

What a maroon!

So Obama dodged military service, heck has no leadership experience whatsoever, but you are OK with him ordering troops into Afghanistan.
And meanwhile you pile on Dick Cheney who never ordered anyone to fight anywhere.

You are way over your head here.

How old was Obama in 2001?

What kind deferments did he get to avoid going to war like Cheney or Biden? Did he run to Canada to like Bubba? Did he have a baby like Dick?

The answer is NO. He did none of those things. He's never been in the military but he's also never ducked a war while the gov't was drawing numbers ala Cheney, Biden, etc. That's the whole fucking point and you are either too stupid to grasp that concept, or your hatred for all things Obama is forcing you to try to hammer a square peg into a round hole. Either way you look like a complete fucking idiot.

Anytime you want to post some real fucking evidence of Obama ducking out of a war have at it. You are full of shit until you do.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

OEF!

LMAO

What a maroon!

What kind deferments did he get to avoid going to war like Cheney or Biden? Did he run to Canada to like Bubba? Did he have a baby like Dick?

The answer is NO. He did none of those things. He's never been in the military but he's also never ducked a war while the gov't was drawing numbers ala Cheney, Biden, etc. That's the whole fucking point and you are either too stupid to grasp that concept, or your hatred for all things Obama is forcing you to try to hammer a square peg into a round hole. Either way you look like a complete fucking idiot.

Anytime you want to post some real fucking evidence of Obama ducking out of a war have at it. You are full of shit until you do.
Obama is 6 months older than I am. He was certainly eligible to serve during that war. Yet he ducked out of it.
And now, with no command experience whatsoever he is ordering Americans into harms way and getting them killed pursuant to a strategy that is bound to fail.
And you'd rather rag on Dick Cheney, why again?

Obama is 6 months older than I am. He was certainly eligible to serve during that war. Yet he ducked out of it.
And now, with no command experience whatsoever he is ordering Americans into harms way and getting them killed pursuant to a strategy that is bound to fail.

Again, show me the deferments or shut the fuck up.

there was no draft, so no deferments would have been required

Rabbi trying to lecture Art about people whom serve in the military is hilarious. As for you Rabbi, Dick Cheney most certainly ordered troops off to die in war. Hell, if we had it his way, we would of been at war with Russia when they invaded Georgia.

Rabbi trying to lecture Art about people whom serve in the military is hilarious. As for you Rabbi, Dick Cheney most certainly ordered troops off to die in war. Hell, if we had it his way, we would of been at war with Russia when they invaded Georgia.
sorry, but the VP can not order anyone to war
only the President can do that with the approval of Congress

Exactly. There was no draft for OEF (nevermind the fact that Obama was 40 when it kicked off) and there was no draft for Desert Storm (nevermind that fact that Obama was 30 when that kicked off) therefor he DIDN'T duck out of serving in a war like Cheney, Biden, etc did therefor the Rabbi is a fucking tool for trying lump him in with the other cowards.

Exactly. There was no draft for OEF (nevermind the fact that Obama was 40 when it kicked off) and there was no draft for Desert Storm (nevermind that fact that Obama was 30 when that kicked off) therefor he DIDN'T duck out of serving in a war like Cheney, Biden, etc did therefor the Rabbi is a fucking tool for trying lump him in with the other cowards.
so anyone that gets deferments is a coward?

so anyone that gets deferments is a coward?

IMO, yes.

Forum List

Back