Sen Byrd 92 in serious condition

I pray he is resting comfortably and will recover soon.

Immie

I wonder if these same people would show the same respect if Cheney or Bush were dying that they show for a former member of the KKK. I bet no. :)
No, Byrd has apologized.
How do you feel about the CCC, the same thing as the KKK?

What does the California Conservation Corp or the Civilian Conservation Corp have to do with this?

If you are talking about something else, I'm missing the allusion.

Immie

Immie

I wonder if these same people would show the same respect if Cheney or Bush were dying that they show for a former member of the KKK. I bet no. :)

Byrd isnt evil, he denouced racism decades ago but you would never know it by the way the right reacts.

Bush is evil and so is Cheney.

They lied us onto a war full well knowing Americans would die for those lies.

They set up a system where the energy barons wrote our energy policy and then hired inspectors who would fuck and suck the lobbiest of the corps instead of policing them.

These are cold hard facts proven by their own records.

I do not wish evil a long life.

Byrd is not evil , hes just old and frail.

Last edited:
Most racist southern Democrats, like Byrd, joined the republican party. Byrd remained a Democrat and apologized for his racism.

Immie

Byrd isnt evil, he denouced racism decades ago but you would never know it by the way the right reacts.

Bush is evil and so is Cheney.

They lied us onto a war full well knowing Americans would die for those lies.

They set up a system where the energy barons wrote our energy policy and then hires inspectors who would fuck and suck the lobbiest of the corps instead of policing them.

These are cold hard facts proven by their own records.

I do not wish evil a long life.

Byrd is not evil , hes just old and frail.

You sound like one of them White ******* Bobby Byrd was telling us about.

Byrd's time finally up?

They guy should have retired LONG ago. No need for Senator's in their 90's ... or 80's for that matter.

I don't think a person of that advanced age should be allowed to be in Government. The man is too old and frail. It's time these Politicians were forced to retire at a maximum age of 70.

Byrd is the poster boy for Term limits.

2 terms and get the fuck out, you're not that important and the gubbamint should not have all that much to do in the first place

It is utterly amazing to me just how many of you give this guy a pass. Oh he said he was sorry, He says he is not a racist anymore. yet in his last TV interview he was still using the N word.

The man is a politician not a saint. You take him at his word? you are insane. His change from Racist KKK member to "compassionate Liberal" was a matter of Political Expedience, one many Formerly Racist Southern Democrats made at the same time, or were voted out of office. I guess they all had a collective awakening huh? No they wanted to keep winning elections so They changed. On the surface anyways, and that makes it ok? Unreal.

No some how I do not think you people would give a conservative or Republican the same pass, not matter how many times he said he was sorry, or how much "good" he did after it. In fact I know you wouldn't Because you are all Hypocrites.

Last edited:
It is utterly amazing to me just how many of you give this guy a pass. Oh he said he was sorry, He says he is not a racist anymore. yet in his last TV interview he was still using the N word.

The man is a politician not a saint. You take him at his word? you are insane.

He was a reliable vote for Democrat Fascism so he could even have drowned his pregnant girlfriend in his car and not report it until the next day and he'd still be a Hero of the State

He denouced the KKK years ago and does not support anything they stand for for decades.

You forgive Vitter for his diaper prostitute within months but hold a man to something he did as a young man decades ago.

You act as if he was still a practicing KKK member when its been 70 years

He was a reliable vote for Democrat Fascism so he could even have drowned his pregnant girlfriend in his car and not report it until the next day and he'd still be a Hero of the State

More lies huh just like your avitar

More lies huh just like your avitar

LOL. Tool.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FIBJt-c2o0[/ame]

My Avatar = Fake

This video = Real.

I don't think a person of that advanced age should be allowed to be in Government. The man is too old and frail. It's time these Politicians were forced to retire at a maximum age of 70.

That is besides the point and I do somewhat agree with you.

However, the point of this thread is his health and wishing the gentleman a full recovery.

Immie

I know right :)

The man is a politician not a saint. You take him at his word? you are insane. He change from Racist KKK member to compassionate Liberal Democrat was a matter of Political Expedience. He wanted to keep winning elections so he changed. On the surface anyways, and that makes it ok? Unreal.

No somehow I do not think you people would give a conservative or Republican the same pass, not matter how many times he said he was sorry, or how much "good" he did after it. In fact I know you wouldn't Because you are all Hypocrites.

Personally, I think Byrd a piece of shit and I don't have an ounce of sympathy for him. When he goes, oh well.

It's funny though that you jumped in this thread to whine about what people in the Dick Cheney thread were saying yet sure enough a few posts later here you are having no problem railing on Byrd who is likely on his death bed.

The hypocrite, Charles, is YOU.

The man is a politician not a saint. You take him at his word? you are insane. He change from Racist KKK member to compassionate Liberal Democrat was a matter of Political Expedience. He wanted to keep winning elections so he changed. On the surface anyways, and that makes it ok? Unreal.

No somehow I do not think you people would give a conservative or Republican the same pass, not matter how many times he said he was sorry, or how much "good" he did after it. In fact I know you wouldn't Because you are all Hypocrites.

Personally, I think Byrd a piece of shit and I don't have an ounce of sympathy for him. When he goes, oh well.

It's funny though that you jumped in this thread to whine about what people in the Dick Cheney thread were saying yet sure enough a few posts later here you are having no problem railing on Byrd who is likely on his death bed.

The hypocrite, Charles, is YOU.
You bet, hypocrite is right.

Immie

you said FORMER, which IS CORRECT plus he also said being a member was one of the biggest regrets and mistakes of his entire life....I believe him and take him at his word.

He was reared in a different era than any of us....

Plus good people make mistakes, when they change for the good, I REJOICE and praise God.
Not RGS though.

Forum List

Back