Sen. Booker Attacked by Bigots, For Opposing the Appointment of a Bigot as Secretary of State

Hi,
[
You have got to be a real jerk to think that anyone is starting a civil war besides your own stupid self. The Secretary of State represents the American people internationally and this pompeo is clearly unqualified to represent us on human rights issues. He appears to have devoted a good deal of time and effort into being a scumbag. We deserve to have quality people representing us, not trash trying to make our nation into a cesspool.

You Communists have already started a civil war. The treason you are engaged in with this coup d'etat is an act of civil war. You are engaged in hostilities against the duly elected government of the United States. You have colluded and conspired with a hostile foreign government to fabricate this "dossier" that you used initially to try and rig the election. Failing that, you have used the same product purchased from the Kremlin to stage an attempted coup.

You deserve to be lined up in front of a wall and shot as the traitor you are.

Pompeo is highly qualified. That he has not "bended knee" to the queer mafia has nothing to do with his qualifications.

You seem to repeat a whole bunch of terms without being familiar with their meanings. Learn what calling a person a Communist means, the meaning of "treason," "coup d'etat" and "hostilities" None of these apply. And I just scrolled up and found "Stalinist," too! Who has colluded with a "hostile foreign government"? How do you know that the dossier in question is fabricated, particularly in view of the known sexual proclivities of the guy in the Oval Office.

pompeo has attempted demean and deny the rights of more than one group of Americans, and seems to work hard at it, even though no one has ever done anything to him at all. All he seems to have done is bemoan the fact that other people have rights, too.

I've never heard of a "queer mafia" and seriously doubt that such a group or organization exists. I've never heard of anyone in the LGBT community demand that he or anyone else bend any knee for anything. All I've seen LGBTs do is what everyone else does, live their lives. Although, I must say that it was a pleasure seeing all of those happy faces queuing up to say their vows to each other. It's good to see a commitment to the institution of marriage, based on love. pompeo would have other people unhappy and unable to provide properly for their loved ones just to accommodate his enormous ego.

pompeo is far too prejudiced against too many Americans and others to ever be considered as qualified to speak for our nation on the international stage.

What a load of bullshit.
Hi, Mr. No-Substance. No wonder you follow people like pompeo like sheep. The rest of us don't want to live in the depression and dreariness of your existence. Think about why you are only happy if you can make others unhappy.
I'm sure you'll be thrilled when your son/grandson comes out of the aids closet. You can get a bumper sticker, "Proud parents of AIDS son."
Disgusting and shameful :asshole:

Hi,
[
You have got to be a real jerk to think that anyone is starting a civil war besides your own stupid self. The Secretary of State represents the American people internationally and this pompeo is clearly unqualified to represent us on human rights issues. He appears to have devoted a good deal of time and effort into being a scumbag. We deserve to have quality people representing us, not trash trying to make our nation into a cesspool.

You Communists have already started a civil war. The treason you are engaged in with this coup d'etat is an act of civil war. You are engaged in hostilities against the duly elected government of the United States. You have colluded and conspired with a hostile foreign government to fabricate this "dossier" that you used initially to try and rig the election. Failing that, you have used the same product purchased from the Kremlin to stage an attempted coup.

Pompeo is highly qualified. That he has not "bended knee" to the queer mafia has nothing to do with his qualifications.

You seem to repeat a whole bunch of terms without being familiar with their meanings. Learn what calling a person a Communist means, the meaning of "treason," "coup d'etat" and "hostilities" None of these apply. And I just scrolled up and found "Stalinist," too! Who has colluded with a "hostile foreign government"? How do you know that the dossier in question is fabricated, particularly in view of the known sexual proclivities of the guy in the Oval Office.

pompeo has attempted demean and deny the rights of more than one group of Americans, and seems to work hard at it, even though no one has ever done anything to him at all. All he seems to have done is bemoan the fact that other people have rights, too.

I've never heard of a "queer mafia" and seriously doubt that such a group or organization exists. I've never heard of anyone in the LGBT community demand that he or anyone else bend any knee for anything. All I've seen LGBTs do is what everyone else does, live their lives. Although, I must say that it was a pleasure seeing all of those happy faces queuing up to say their vows to each other. It's good to see a commitment to the institution of marriage, based on love. pompeo would have other people unhappy and unable to provide properly for their loved ones just to accommodate his enormous ego.

pompeo is far too prejudiced against too many Americans and others to ever be considered as qualified to speak for our nation on the international stage.

What a load of bullshit.
Hi, Mr. No-Substance. No wonder you follow people like pompeo like sheep. The rest of us don't want to live in the depression and dreariness of your existence. Think about why you are only happy if you can make others unhappy.
I'm sure you'll be thrilled when your son/grandson comes out of the aids closet. You can get a bumper sticker, "Proud parents of AIDS son."

What decade are you in? What century? What country? What planet? Your comment reflects on what a sad, disgusting person you are. Is this how you really live? I don't joke about someone else's family members coming down with an awful disease, no matter how it is contracted. Some are transferred through contact with bodily fluids, some are air-born. Also, you apparently were not around when AIDS started to spread and reagan was president and did nothing and ignored it when he had it within his power to spearhead an effort to contain it.

Hi,

What a load of bullshit.

What decade are you in? What century? What country? What planet? Your comment reflects on what a sad, disgusting person you are. Is this how you really live? I don't joke about someone else's family members coming down with an awful disease, no matter how it is contracted. Some are transferred through contact with bodily fluids, some are air-born. Also, you apparently were not around when AIDS started to spread and reagan was president and did nothing and ignored it when he had it within his power to spearhead an effort to contain it.

YOur rewriting of history is noted and laughed at.

Hi,
[

What a load of bullshit.

Yeah, that's all bullshit too.

What was the "substance" of you big long crazy rant? IN bullet points, without the hysteria.

Why waste the time? My comments were perfectly comprehensible.You are the one who attempts to defend pompeo's public statements and actions against others. You are the one who brought up the notion of some "queer mafia." I don't need to accommodate your inability to speak intelligently.
I don't think that it ever occurred to you that the rest of Americans don't live just to serve you. Surprise! We don't.

[

This is more evidence of the trumpanzee violence by proxy. Want people killed, but too cowardly and/or lazy to do it themselves.

[

This is more evidence of the trumpanzee violence by proxy. Want people killed, but too cowardly and/or lazy to do it themselves.
I know, cause Obama didn't kill that much hiding behind drones, now did he? By the way, did Obama serve or was he busy partying with his anti American commie terrorist friends while changing his name to a Muslim one.

Obama’s covert drone war in numbers: ten times more strikes than Bush

Anyone that would even infer that The Dossier paid for by Clinton and written by Skirpal and Steele and was supplemented by Russian Propaganda is a Liar and Tool of Putin and gets put on my IGNORE list immediately.

[

There you go, stringing along all of those fun words that your handlers taught you. Congrats on the "Stalinist." This is a real achievement. It must be difficult to be that ignorant. Are you in competition for the pure-Aryan-virgin-dumb-girl prize?

I choose my words precisely Comrade.

Two weeks ago you had never heard the name "Mike Pompeo." But ThinkHatred, DailyKRAP, and StalinistUnderground told you that you hate him, so you hate him. You still don't know a fucking thing about him, but you hate him, as you were told to.

No matter, you Maoist piles of shit lost another one, Pompeo is secretary of state and will now undo the work of Jimmy Carter by ending the North Korean nuclear program.

Last edited:
[
Why waste the time? My comments were perfectly comprehensible.You are the one who attempts to defend pompeo's public statements and actions against others. You are the one who brought up the notion of some "queer mafia." I don't need to accommodate your inability to speak intelligently.
I don't think that it ever occurred to you that the rest of Americans don't live just to serve you. Surprise! We don't.

Your rant was and is pathetic. You regurgitated party hatred.

I spoke of the queer mafia, the violent group that viciously attacks anyone who fails to bow before homosexuality. Cocksucker Booker was a disgusting bigot who blatantly attacked Pompeo for failing to lower his eyes when a queer master was in his presence or failed to bow to the LGBTQRSTUVWXYXZ lords n' ladies.

What were these "public statements" that give you the vapors? Did Pompeo DARE to oppose homosexual marriage or the indoctrination of small children in the radical homosexual agenda?

Well too fucking bad, Little Hitler.

When you scumbags try and bully we normals with your attacks not only on freedom of speech, but also freedom of THOUGHT, then the proper response is to tell you to go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back