Selfish Sarah

This is Palin's Thanksgiving message on facebook......

My fellow Americans in all 57 states, the time has changed for come. With our country founded more than 20 centuries ago, we have much to celebrate – from the FBI’s 100 days to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system. We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to halt the rise of privacy, and Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator. I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah, I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that…

Of course, the paragraph above is based on a series of misstatements and verbal gaffes made by Barack Obama (I didn’t have enough time to do one for Joe Biden). YouTube links are provided just in case you doubt the accuracy of these all too human slips-of-the-tongue. If you can’t remember hearing about them, that’s because for the most part the media didn’t consider them newsworthy. I have no complaint about that. Everybody makes the occasional verbal gaffe – even news anchors.

Obviously, I would have been even more impressed if the media showed some consistency on this issue. Unfortunately, it seems they couldn’t resist the temptation to turn a simple one word slip-of-the-tongue of mine into a major political headline. The one word slip occurred yesterday during one of my seven back-to-back interviews wherein I was privileged to speak to the American public about the important, world-changing issues before us.

A Thanksgiving Message to All 57 States | Facebook

It goes on, but trust me, she has not one word for our service people, away from home on this holiday. Not one word for any Americans facing hunger, or feeling the impact of this Recession. Apparently, her only concern yesterday was that the media taunted her for mistaking North Korea for South Korea.

She doesn't accept that it was a serious error, nor does she take responsibility for it -- she instead blames the media for quoting her.

She ties it all up by calling for censorship!

When we the people are effective in holding America’s free press accountable for responsible and truthful reporting, then we shall all have even more to be thankful for!

A peek inside the mind of a craven meglomaniac, IMO.

Your thoughts?

OK got to ask. And what did your facebook Thanksgiving message say? Or any thanksgiving message that you posted say?

Did it mention all of the things you wanted her to say?

Brilliant. While the lunatics are so worried about what Sarah said on fucking Facebook, we still don't have a budget for this fiscal year, the continuing resolution runs out in three days, and the security breaches are at an all-time high during wartime, no less.

But, but, BUUUUUUUT! Sarah posted on fucking Facebook!!!!!

:rolleyes:

And there's only 24 more shopping days 'til Christmas. Think about the children :(
What the fuck does that mean? Are you stoned again?

He doesn't have a good answer. He's just deflecting. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's inaccurate.

Her post made no bones about the fact that she had made a gaffe.

You are right she did that at the end of the post after putting the deflector shields in overdrive. Either way ... a bunch of whiny crap from the Internet troll of national politics.

:lol: That pretty much sums it up. She's taking a page out of Limbaugh's playbook; what he's done on the radio, she's doing on facebook/twitter. Imo she's got a more lucrative future in political "commentary" than she does in politics. Actually, since she quit as governor of a tiny state, I think she'd get eaten alive in the GOP primary and has almost no chance at elected office at the national level--too divisive, even in her own party.

This ENTIRE THREAD is dedicated to whining Palin made fun of Obama and then liberals project it's Palin that's whining!

This thread is a perfect example of how liberals can dish it out but they can't take it.

They heaped all over Palin, but the minute she brings it back, they are left crying like babies about it.

Keep projecting liberals. It's very entertaining.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My fellow Americans in all 57 states, the time has changed for come. With our country founded more than 20 centuries ago, we have much to celebrate – from the FBI’s 100 days to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system. We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to halt the rise of privacy, and Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator. I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah, I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that…

Of course, the paragraph above is based on a series of misstatements and verbal gaffes made by Barack Obama (I didn’t have enough time to do one for Joe Biden). YouTube links are provided just in case you doubt the accuracy of these all too human slips-of-the-tongue. If you can’t remember hearing about them, that’s because for the most part the media didn’t consider them newsworthy. I have no complaint about that. Everybody makes the occasional verbal gaffe – even news anchors.

Obviously, I would have been even more impressed if the media showed some consistency on this issue. Unfortunately, it seems they couldn’t resist the temptation to turn a simple one word slip-of-the-tongue of mine into a major political headline. The one word slip occurred yesterday during one of my seven back-to-back interviews wherein I was privileged to speak to the American public about the important, world-changing issues before us.

It goes on, but trust me, she has not one word for our service people, away from home on this holiday. Not one word for any Americans facing hunger, or feeling the impact of this Recession. Apparently, her only concern yesterday was that the media taunted her for mistaking North Korea for South Korea.

She doesn't accept that it was a serious error, nor does she take responsibility for it -- she instead blames the media for quoting her.

When we the people are effective in holding America’s free press accountable for responsible and truthful reporting, then we shall all have even more to be thankful for!

Your thoughts?

OK got to ask. And what did your facebook Thanksgiving message say? Or any thanksgiving message that you posted say?

Comparing me to Palin is a nonstarter, for thousands of reasons, but my Thanksgiving message wished blessings on my beloveds, just as my Thanksgiving cards did.

The point is you could have posted anything anywhere, just as she did. Granted your message wont get the same exposer as hers but posted none the less. Just as we dont know what you said in private with your thanksgiving wishes, you dont know her private wishes either. I am not defending her nor am or slamming her ( i dont really care about her). I am pointing out that you did not do what you are slamming her for either. ;)

Your thoughts?

Comparing me to Palin is a nonstarter, for thousands of reasons, but my Thanksgiving message wished blessings on my beloveds, just as my Thanksgiving cards did.

Why is it a non-starter? Because it's only okay for YOU to bash Palin? It's NOT okay for anything you use on Palin to head back towards you????????

Non-starter, or a way to cop out?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back