Self Proclaimed "gun nut" Found Murdered In Georgia

Funny how many details are not included, yet the OP is hopping on this like this like it is a drunken prom date..

We don't know where the weapon on site were.. we don't know if this happen while he was sleeping. we don't know if a trusted family member is suspected, etc

He was pro gun so that makes it worth celebrating I guess.

Funny thing is too.. common criminal would have made off with the alleged stash of weapons on site...

Something smells fishy on this one

How does that crow taste?

gun-control-laws-and-gun-deaths-florida.jpg

So your graphic indicates that there is no correlation between firearm laws and firearm injuries.

I am guessing that this factoid was overlooked in your presentation.

Actually there is. All the states with the highest murder rates are bright red and loaded with GOP hicks with next to no gun laws, where the safest states are all bright blue with responsible gun laws.

??? Do your eyeballs work? Look at Nevada and California, for an example.

And where are the 'bright blue' states on the graphic?

So your graphic indicates that there is no correlation between firearm laws and firearm injuries.

Actually there is. All the states with the highest murder rates are bright red and loaded with GOP hicks with next to no gun laws, where the safest states are all bright blue with responsible gun laws.

Um, California appears to be in the second to lowest range and Nevada is the only "blue state" in the second to highest range from what I'm seeing.

Link or STFU.....

How does that crow taste?

gun-control-laws-and-gun-deaths-florida.jpg
Oh please, you do realize that many states and municipalities do not use the FBIs Data Standards to report murders seriously skewing the statistics by classifying murders in other categories. If those entities used the FBI criteria your map would look much different.

AND those stats include suicide... not like the suicidal will not find another means without a firearm

In other news flying on a plane puts you at a higher risk of dying in a plane crash....

Not really apples to apples Grampa. This study (although I'm not claiming it is conclusive) shows a correlation between gun ownership and becoming a gun homicide victim.

Freedom comes with risk. I don't own guns but don't begrudge those that do.

I hear you Grampa. I owned guns when I was younger. But when I became a parent I looked at the statistics and noted the disparity between instances in which having a gun in the home provided protection and the instances in which having a gun in the home produced a threat and I got rid of them.

And like you, I don't blame people for making a decision that's different from my own. (In many cases I encourage it).

But I am open to looking at some common-sense measures to help protect people that do not run afoul of the 2nd. I don't approve of an end-run around the Constitution and I am skeptical about how likely it is that regulation can improve the situation, but I am willing to look at what the proposed restrictions are, and making my mind up about them at that time.

You need to take off your rosy red GOP glasses. The most dangerous states are Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Arizona, Arkansas and Alaska. All filled with GOP rednecks and next to no gun laws.
Now look at the safest states with new york, Connecticut, Rhode island, Massachusetts and Iowa. All bright blue with reasonable gun laws minus iowa that leans blue.

Um, California appears to be in the second to lowest range and Nevada is the only "blue state" in the second to highest range from what I'm seeing.

Yet they have the same gun laws...Is this rocket science or something?

I offer my condolences to the family and to loved ones.
Isolated instances don't prove anything and shouldn't be politicized imho.
If he was murdered, I hope they catch and punish the perp(s).

X2, though it also proves the point that "more guns, less crime" is BS. This man was heavily armed and still the victim of murder.
you soooo want to disarm Americans don't you !! i have guns !!if a perp breaks into my house he will die from lead poisoning !!

Don't you think this guy said the same thing. If someone tries to shoot ne, I will kill them. Oh wait.

You need to take off your rosy red GOP glasses. The most dangerous states are Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Arizona, Arkansas and Alaska. All filled with GOP rednecks and next to no gun laws.
Now look at the safest states with new york, Connecticut, Rhode island, Massachusetts and Iowa. All bright blue with reasonable gun laws minus iowa that leans blue.

So Einstein, point to the correlation of gun laws with injuries in your own data.

Maybe you can find a tree in Siberia that supports your hypothesis...

X2, though it also proves the point that "more guns, less crime" is BS. This man was heavily armed and still the victim of murder.
you soooo want to disarm Americans don't you !! i have guns !!if a perp breaks into my house he will die from lead poisoning !!

Don't you think this guy said the same thing. If someone tries to shoot ne, I will kill them. Oh wait.

I posted this earlier
Yes he was a victim of a gun crime, so we should all disarm our self because of fear of being a victim of a gun crime? I tell you want let's do a percentage of how many gun owners are victims of gun crimes versus non gun owners.

So you are ignoring the rest of the map because 2 states have the same laws and different outcomes?

I offer my condolences to the family and to loved ones.
Isolated instances don't prove anything and shouldn't be politicized imho.
If he was murdered, I hope they catch and punish the perp(s).

I dont see anyone saying "more guns, less crime" ... so you have not point.

Sooooo BlackLabel supports murdering anyone that is pro-guns.

I'm guessing a disgruntled friend or employee caught him off guard, not that his guns couldn't protect him.....but that is common sense which the scumbag OP doesn't have.

So Einstein, point to the correlation of gun laws with injuries in your own data.

"Facts are stubborn things"

Listen to right wing dream boy Reagan. I know you are likely dumbfounded to find out the right wing propaganda machine has been lying to you, but that's to be expected. It's good to know things like facts, not just spinning everything so it has the hard right bias you want.

So you are ignoring the rest of the map because 2 states have the same laws and different outcomes?

No, look at Wisconsin and South Dakota, Texas and Oklahome, New York and Pennsylvania...

Sooooo BlackLabel supports murdering anyone that is pro-guns.

I'm guessing a disgruntled friend or employee caught him off guard, not that his guns couldn't protect him.....but that is common sense which the scumbag OP doesn't have.

That's the right wing gun nuts that have threatened to go on violent rampages if the government passes any kind of new gun legislation.

"Facts are stubborn things"

Listen to right wing dream boy Reagan. I know you are likely dumbfounded to find out the right wing propaganda machine has been lying to you, but that's to be expected. It's good to know things like facts, not just spinning everything so it has the hard right bias you want.

We understand that you were caught in a logic flaw. Deflection only enhances the experience...so continue on...

Forum List

Back