Self Help Guru James Ray, Charged with manslaughter.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Self Help Guru , James Ray has been charged with three counts of man slaughter in Arizona. This is in connection with the deaths of three participants in a sweatlodge that was led by James Ray.

When are people going to stop believing in these white male messiahs, and false prophets?.
They are nothing more than snake oil salesmen.

Self Help Guru , James Ray has been charged with three counts of man slaughter in Arizona. This is in connection with the deaths of three participants in a sweatlodge that was led by James Ray.

When are people going to stop believing in these white male messiahs, and false prophets?.

Amen! What we need are more black male messiahs and false prophets to buy our snake oil from. You know, guys like Jeremiah Wright.

Jeremiah Wright is an honorable man who has done nothing wrong but preach in a way you dont like.

You dont even know what hes about. You pretend to know but are lying about what he preaches.

Amen! What we need are more black male messiahs and false prophets to buy our snake oil from. You know, guys like Jeremiah Wright.

No, what yo need is another Jim Jones, and make sure you drink down all the cool aide laced with cyanide.!!

No, what yo need is another Jim Jones, and make sure you drink down all the cool aide laced with cyanide.!!

Well except that I'm not as dumb as all them black folks who drank Jim's Kool-Aid.

Well except that I'm not as dumb as all them black folks who drank Jim's Kool-Aid.

I tell ya that has got to go down in history as one of the dumbest craziest things that I have ever seen. How did that white man brainwash all thsoe black people into killing themselves??.:eek:

Ray should be charged with more than manslaughter for killing Dr King

Ray should be charged with more than manslaughter for killing Dr King

This is not a funny thread, and the topic is serious, and you get ten lashes with wet spaghetti, the heavy duty fat kind (no angel hair for you, fella,) for being really bad, bad, bad. Honestly, how could you!!!!

"Spiritual Warrior" James Ray Pleads Not Guilty to Manslaughter; Opts to Stay in Jail - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

There is the link.

BTW, I think it is time that no one surnamed Ray should ever name a kid James! Some cosmic thing or something.....

Forum List

Back