Self education

As an aside to the OP which could potentially derail the thread a bit, in which case ignore this question or ask a mod to delete it.... what is there to gain from studying scriptures every day? Do you study scriptures from multiple religions?

Refreshes and empowers me. And I learn lots of things here and there. Hard to explain. Ive some of the Quran before but I don't study it regularly
The Quran is one long juvenile rant against Jews and Christians.

Every page.

Not even worth reading.

But like Mein Kampf once you have suffered through reading it you know what it says and what it does not say and you can say you read it. Sort of like the Book Of Mormon as well.

:D

Programming Python on Raspberry Pi and Beagle Bone Black.

https://doc.lagout.org/security/Violent Python.pdf

... And ???

He just has the one board, no housing, no power supply...

... And ???

12f7db1e0e238c329df97228b855f6a1.jpg

... And ???

... And ???

avatar is trying to get everybody to read his Book Of Mormon with its mistranslations in it from the KJV.

Then this hacker psikeyhackr comes along and is advertising hardware.

What is the Universe coming to ???

Is this maybe Armageddon or the Rapture ?!

... And ???

... And ???

avatar is trying to get everybody to read his Book Of Mormon with its mistranslations in it from the KJV.

I tried to read the Book of Mormon, but it had no sex and violence like the Bible..

What are you guys doing for your self education?

I usually study the scriptures everyday along with language work in Spanish and/or Irish right now.

I've also been reading a lot of books on budgeting and money management lately.

Anything interesting you've been studying? Any books you found to be good?

I like self education :) I'm trying to learn how to play the guitar. I also sign up for online classes on dog training. I want to learn a language too. Maybe French since I once knew it :)

Duolingo is a great app for foreign language training. Helped me a lot with refreshing the Spanish

I'll have to look for that - I haven't decided how to approach relearning it - thanks! :)
I'll let you have my Spanish book from high school.

Are you sure you won't need it when school starts back in a few weeks? :D

I like self education :) I'm trying to learn how to play the guitar. I also sign up for online classes on dog training. I want to learn a language too. Maybe French since I once knew it :)

Duolingo is a great app for foreign language training. Helped me a lot with refreshing the Spanish

I'll have to look for that - I haven't decided how to approach relearning it - thanks! :)
I'll let you have my Spanish book from high school.

erm...I need French...though I'd also go for welsh or celtic :)
Ok, I learned a little years ago in a galaxy far, far away..My first wife was a French major so I read her books..

Did she ever get promoted to French lieutenant colonel?

is trying to get everybody to read his Book Of Mormon with its mistranslations in it from the KJV.

ROFL

I haven't seen you specify anything about self education.

Dummies can always criticize.

How can you program in Python on a RazPi without a power supply. The Beaglebone doesn't need an SD card and has analog input but the OS is better on the Pi. Always trade offs. I have the $9 CHIP on order but it has been 3 months. I am not sure if they are a scam, some people say they are.

It's like the Beaglebone at less than 1/4th the price with wi-fi.

psik

Forum List

Back