Self-driving cars get green light in California

A complicating issue is construction zones.
I suppose that the autodrive system will switch to manual operation when it detects that roadwork such as road paving is occuring. As a consequence, these cars will never be able to operate without a licensed proficient driver behind wheel to take over in this type of circumstance.

A self driving car??

What the hell. Are people so lazy now that they can't drive??

A complicating issue is construction zones.
I suppose that the autodrive system will switch to manual operation when it detects that roadwork such as road paving is occuring. As a consequence, these cars will never be able to operate without a licensed proficient driver behind wheel to take over in this type of circumstance.

And thats if they are even paying attention at the time,bring new meaning to asleep at the wheel.

I love technology,and automation,taking people out of many things works very well,but not so sure you can blend these cars in with regular ones,what happens when emergency maneuvers are required,the software and sensors would have to be very extensive.

More trains

I doubt it can drive any worse than some of the morons I've seen on the San Bernardino Freeway.

A self driving car??

What the Hell do you care? If people want to spend their money to buy themselves the luxury of an auto-piloting car, what business is it of yours? Don't be hateful just because you can't afford what their success and hard work has gotten for them.

Besides, preliminary data suggests that these self driving cars are safer drivers than humans. If it reduces injury causing accidents, then I say let's do it.

A self driving car??

What the Hell do you care? If people want to spend their money to buy themselves the luxury of an auto-piloting car, what business is it of yours? Don't be hateful just because you can't afford what their success and hard work has gotten for them.

Besides, preliminary data suggests that these self driving cars are safer drivers than humans. If it reduces injury causing accidents, then I say let's do it.

I'm hard working and successsful, it hasn't made me too lazy to drive :)

It will allow us to freely engage in stimulating conversation and rousing song...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVYArjS-Ee0]People singing commercials ("Demolition man" society) - YouTube[/ame]

So we can't manage to build vehicles that operate on a self sustaining fuel, such as heavy water. But we can spend the time making an autombile that essentially makes people even more lazy than they are now. Our priorities are way off.......

So we can't manage to build vehicles that operate on a self sustaining fuel, such as heavy water. But we can spend the time making an autombile that essentially makes people even more lazy than they are now. Our priorities are way off.......

Didn't we have cars that ran on water?

Stanley-Steam-Car-300x261.jpg

I thought so. :)

And the technology was abondoned. If i was still being worked out like it should, we'd never talk gasoline prices again. Instead, we talk about cars that drive themselves....on gas....at $4.00 a gallon..

I pity the liberals who've been studying away at their leftist colleges and universities for their degrees in Designated Drunk Driving. Now they'll never get out of mom and dad's basement.

Forum List

Back