Self-Dislosure on Forums

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
Some people talk about anything and everything here. Fights with their families, births, deaths.

What's you level of comfort with all of this?

I'm not sure how I feel about it.

If you wanted to know the doctor's name that circumcised me, I'd probably be offended. Probably wouldn't tell you which brand of toilet paper I use, and I know I would never tell you the true length and size of my.... ah, .... big toe but I'd tell you just about anything else.

If you wanted to know the doctor's name that circumcised me, I'd probably be offended. Probably wouldn't tell you which brand of toilet paper I use, and I know I would never tell you the true length and size of my.... ah, .... big toe but I'd tell you just about anything else.

PM me yer social security number and bank account info.

If you stole my identity, all they would do is laugh at you if you tried to open an account someplace. I keep all my money in a Mayo jar in the back yard so there is no bank account number.

It doesn't bother me in the least for forum members to discuss whatever they wish. I'm not typically inclined to disclose alot, but that's just my tendency as a rather introverted person. I figure if people are open enough to want to discuss, then I don't mind listening, and I may participate or not, depending on several factors.

Anyone who really wants to and is even halfway computer literate and halfway intelligent can find my Name Address and Phone number.

No Idea why they would want to but they could, easily enough.........

If you stole my identity, all they would do is laugh at you if you tried to open an account someplace. I keep all my money in a Mayo jar in the back yard so there is no bank account number.

Fine, I'll settle for your address and the treasure map.

I think people are curious creatures and will continue to read between the lines in any given post someone makes, and then make big ASSumptions :cool:

It doesn't bother me in the least for forum members to discuss whatever they wish. I'm not typically inclined to disclose alot, but that's just my tendency as a rather introverted person. I figure if people are open enough to want to discuss, then I don't mind listening, and I may participate or not, depending on several factors.

You do have your location listed.
Of course, that my just be a trick.

Anyone who really wants to and is even halfway computer literate and halfway intelligent can find my Name Address and Phone number.

No Idea why they would want to but they could, easily enough.........

I couldn't find your name, address and phone number but I found your dog's.

Forum List

Back