Self Destruction Is What We Are Planning

USMCDevilDog said:
I took that as an insult and it angered me. That's why I said to please not start something. He basically made it sound like he was calling us stupid because we were thinking of the alternative to just some reactions going off from the plane hitting the towers. Maybe he didn't mean it that way, but I took it that way, that's all. I too have had in my mind that it was probably just explosions from reactions around the building, but I was stating the alternative, I hope that's not a problem.

Here's the link to the firefighters video, but what's the small fire thing your talking about Kathianne? http://www.letsroll911.org/ Its on the main page here, scroll down and you'll see it entitled "New York Firefighter Describes the Bombs at the WTC".

Dude, you been called out. You have claimed you want to be a jarhead .... time to take a first step and act like one. Take up the challenge and respond, or we can only assume that the charge is correct.

manu1959 said:
how can a fiirefighter be on video saying that they saw demo charges being set off?

wouldn't the explosion you saw go off kill you?

It would definitely kill them when the building fell on them after charges designed to make the building fall were set off while they were standing around watching them.

Nobody is in a building with demo charges going off standing around talking about it later. This is a crock of that substance that commonly hits air conditioning devices.

You just can't argue with someone who thinks a missile hit the Pentagon, explosive charges were at the WTC, Bush planned 9/11 (hmmmm, I thought he was supposed to be a moron), etc. Those nuts will always believe their shit.

Lets put the 9/11 argument on the back burner for a second and just take a look at where America is headed in the aftermath.

National ID cards are becoming a reality for the first time in our nations history with the "Real ID act."

Mandatory mental health screening (thanks to the New Freedom Initiative) has been approved and is being implemented in several states already.

Open discussion was brought up in John Roberts confirmation hearings about implantable microchips.

RFID technology is exploding and is projected to expand exponentially over the next few years.

Open discussion is taking place about the suspension of the Posse comitatus act.

More and more surveillance cameras are being put up every day in your towns and neigbourhoods, eventually to be integrated with "The grid."

Biometric scanners are being put into stores and resturaunts nationwide at an increasingly rapid pace.

the ADL is now pushing to integrate their definition of "Hate" in America with "The Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2005."

This bill spells the end of free speech in America, look it up....

I could make a list thousands of pages long, the point is, a police state control grid is being put into place, and is almost complete. This Beast system will enslave you in a literal hell on earth, you have layed back and proclaimed "It can never happen here!" yet it unfolds right before your eyes as you sit passively basting in the increasing heat of the boiling water. Will you jump out? or will you be the frog that didnt notice he was being cooked?

Very soon you will see this system for what it is, and you will cower in fear. Some of you will join it out of this fear, and some of you will separate yourselves from it, but the choice is yours.

Seek after the Lord with all your heart, for there is a battle for your body, mind, heart and soul.

There once was a great land,
Of men and women of faith,
But a great delusion would soon replace.

"Hath god said?" they will say,
as the spirit of wickedness irrupts in their souls,
a deplorable end they will meet with dismay.

Corruption taints their soul-less leaders,
as they look down upon the sleeping masses,
They give a throaty laugh and say,
"Useless eaters!"

A remnant of Christ's followers remains,
scoffed at and hated by many,
sounding the alarm, revealing the evil that the elite unchains.

Genetic mutation,
Implantable microchips,
Surely they lead to eternal damnation!

Great tribulation shall the elite bring forth,
But their corrupted black souls,
Shall not remain in God's judgment thenceforth.

So stand strong now in the Lord,
keep all trust and hope in him,
Lest you be in eternal discord.

Many frightful sights we will see,
Give your soul unto the Lord,
And safe you will be.

You just can't argue with someone who thinks a missile hit the Pentagon, explosive charges were at the WTC, Bush planned 9/11 (hmmmm, I thought he was supposed to be a moron), etc. Those nuts will always believe their shit.

No no no, it wasn't Bush who planned 9/11, it was the Patriots. Haven't you ever played Metal Gear Solid?

StoptheMadness1 said:
Lets put the 9/11 argument on the back burner for a second and just take a look at where America is headed in the aftermath.

National ID cards are becoming a reality for the first time in our nations history with the "Real ID act."

Mandatory mental health screening (thanks to the New Freedom Initiative) has been approved and is being implemented in several states already.

Open discussion was brought up in John Roberts confirmation hearings about implantable microchips.

RFID technology is exploding and is projected to expand exponentially over the next few years.

Open discussion is taking place about the suspension of the Posse comitatus act.

More and more surveillance cameras are being put up every day in your towns and neigbourhoods, eventually to be integrated with "The grid."

Biometric scanners are being put into stores and resturaunts nationwide at an increasingly rapid pace.

the ADL is now pushing to integrate their definition of "Hate" in America with "The Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2005."

I could make a list thousands of pages long, the point is, a police state control grid is being put into place, and is almost complete. This Beast system will enslave you in a literal hell on earth, you have layed back and proclaimed "It can never happen here!" yet it unfolds right before your eyes as you sit passively basting in the increasing heat of the boiling water. Will you jump out? or will you be the frog that didnt notice he was being cooked?

Very soon you will see this system for what it is, and you will cower in fear. Some of you will join it out of this fear, and some of you will separate yourselves from it, but the choice is yours.

Seek after the Lord with all your heart, for there is a battle for your body, mind, heart and soul.

"Useless eaters!"

Genetic mutation,
Implantable microchips,

And safe you will be.

A little over the top man :tinfoil:

StoptheMadness1 said:

"Useless eaters!"

Genetic mutation,
Implantable microchips,

And safe you will be.

Guess you better be worried about that mandatory mental health screening then, huh? :laugh:

Many mental health exams are designed to find what is wrong with you. To the point that anyone who takes the exam will be found to have some form of dementia, Psychologists are required to take them as part of their training. My profressor had some serious illnesses according to her exam.

Mental health screenings could be a good thing. So would citizen ID cards. But if they ever rule it mandatory for gps chips to be implanted in citizens, I'm skipping out on this f*cking country.

TMW01-19-05.jpg

deaddude said:
Many mental health exams are designed to find what is wrong with you. To the point that anyone who takes the exam will be found to have some form of dementia, Psychologists are required to take them as part of their training. My profressor had some serious illnesses according to her exam.

Naturally. If there's nothing wrong with you, or you are "cured," doc is hitting his own wallet.

GunnyL said:
Dude, you been called out. You have claimed you want to be a jarhead .... time to take a first step and act like one. Take up the challenge and respond, or we can only assume that the charge is correct.

I've responded to this comment more then once Gunny, it's all in her post about me, so please, go check that.

StoptheMadness1 said:

these are all good things ..... unless you are a bad person

Forum List

Back