Self-deportation works

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Self-deportation works
February 12, 2012 by Don Surber

Josh Lederman of the Hill may have identified the biggest news of the day.
From Josh Lederman:
Immigration crackdowns in Arizona and Alabama are succeeding in persuading illegal immigrants to voluntarily leave the country, the co-author of tough immigration laws in both of those states said Saturday. Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, an ardent opponent of illegal immigration who has endorsed Mitt Romney, said jobs are opening up for Americans and school budgets flourishing thanks to tough new policies.
“If you want to create a job for a U.S. citizen tomorrow, deport an illegal alien today,” Kobach said to boisterous applause at the Conservative Political Action Conference. Since Arizona passed the Legal Arizona Workers Act in 2007 requiring Arizona employers to use the E-Verify system, “people started self-deporting by the tens of thousands,” Kobach said.

Self-deportation works « Don Surber

What is Obama, the DOJ and Janet going to do next? Stop all self-deportation?

Last edited:
Yes the GOP policiy of making life so shitty in the USA results in more people leaving the country

Of course the illegals will sel-deport if we take away their reasons to stay here. Mmost obvious thing in the world.

1. End birthright citizenship

2.. Deny all govt benefits to illegals especially free health care at
ERs and free school for illegal kids

3. Mandate e-verify for all jobs.

So you want to make it so before the ER can save your life they must first check to make sure you are a citizen.... Yes awesoime idea of yours to make it so if youa re bleeding out a need blood stat or you die you have to die because first we must make sure you are really an American

So you want to make it so before the ER can save your life they must first check to make sure you are a citizen.... Yes awesoime idea of yours to make it so if youa re bleeding out a need blood stat or you die you have to die because first we must make sure you are really an American

I was at an ER a few days ago and had to show my license. What's the big deal?

Yes awesoime idea of yours to make it so if youa re bleeding out a need blood stat or you die you have to die because first we must make sure you are really an American.
The big deal is that Americans will die.

They fucked up.

They were supposed to demand that you show either a KKK or neonazi ID signed by the local fuhrer or Grand Wizard.

Send a SASE to this address and they 'll send you one:

Calfornia Girl, Inc.
69 Fat Slob Boulevard,
Bankrupt City, Cal 90210

[
Yes awesoime idea of yours to make it so if youa re bleeding out a need blood stat or you die you have to die because first we must make sure you are really an American.

And how many americans have died because hundreds of hospitals have been forced to close because they were bankrupted by illegals?

[

And how many americans have died because hundreds of hospitals have been forced to close because they were bankrupted by illegals?

And how many americans have died because federal regulations and intervention have made health care unaffordable?

And how many americans have died because federal regulations and intervention have made medications unaffordable?

[

None. So why do you support killing people?

And how many americans have died because federal regulations and intervention have made health care unaffordable?

And how many americans have died because federal regulations and intervention have made medications unaffordable?

HAHAHA Changing the subject, i see. Thanks for admitting you know i'm right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back