Self-Defense

And how can he be 240 lbs, and yet be the guy in that video?

It's just all nonsense on their part. They're just feeding an agenda, and the agenda is hate.

So I am begininng to draw my own conclusions..and think events went down like this.

-Zimmerman sees Martin..calls 911. Martin notices Zimmerman and walks away..increasing his speed. Zimmerman gives chase in his SUV until he reaches an area that his SUV wont go. He leaves the vehicle. Martin begins to run..and so does Zimmerman. Zimmerman catches up and says something like "What are you doing here?", Martin responds with something like "Get out of my face, man" and Zimmerman pulls his gun. Martin screams for help..and Zimmerman fires..hitting him in the chest.

So, you think the obese Zimmerman chased down and confront the 6'3" no-limit-nigga that was dressed as a gangster? Shit for brains.

So, you think the no-limit-nigga screamed like a little girl in pain at the sight of a gun? Shit for brains.

So, you think Zimmerman pulled the gun, but couldn't pull the trigger as fast as the no-limit-nigga could tackle him? Shit for brains.

Zimmerman calls police after seeing the no-limit-nigga casing the neighborhood. He follows the nigga so he can keep the police informed of the nigga's location. The nigga confronts Zimmerman about what he is doing. Zimmerman tries to deny doing anything. The nigga then starts to pound Zimmerman. Zimmerman starts screaming, while he's trying to use his gun. Then Zimmerman turns the nigga into maggot food.

Well this post eliminates any doubt about those darn whacky Conservatives being racists! Yes, the best way to defend yourself is to follow someone and then keep after them, after the police have told you to stop following them! And of course, a guy who called 911 because a 60 lb. 8 year old was in the neighborhood committing the egregious (sorry ariux, forgot to whom i was responding - that word means bad) of being a "nigga", as you so eloquently put it, has not proven himself to be the kind of whackjob that would use phrases such as "coon" or "no-limit-nigga".
Your existence adds credibility to the postion of anyone with one that differs.:lol:

There was no fight.
Were you there? I think we've been over this before?

If you hit someone, no matter who you are, you will get swelling and bruises on your knuckles.

Guess what? The mortician that received Trayvon's body said there were no bruises.

That, coupled with the video showing him in perfect health is pretty damning.

You also realize that Zimmerman's father was a judge, and that the top 3 law enforcement people showed up?

They said they don't even show up for more henious crimes.
In these picturesyou can see swelling around the cheekbones and the nose
560367_418921321466718_108038612554992_1599335_498408086_n.jpg

enhanced-buzz-1920-1333031417-29.jpg

In these Picture you can see what looks to be a cut area at the back of the skull
Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpg

So I am begininng to draw my own conclusions..and think events went down like this.

-Zimmerman sees Martin..calls 911. Martin notices Zimmerman and walks away..increasing his speed. Zimmerman gives chase in his SUV until he reaches an area that his SUV wont go. He leaves the vehicle. Martin begins to run..and so does Zimmerman. Zimmerman catches up and says something like "What are you doing here?", Martin responds with something like "Get out of my face, man" and Zimmerman pulls his gun. Martin screams for help..and Zimmerman fires..hitting him in the chest.

So, you think the obese Zimmerman chased down and confront the 6'3" no-limit-nigga that was dressed as a gangster? Shit for brains.

So, you think the no-limit-nigga screamed like a little girl in pain at the sight of a gun? Shit for brains.

So, you think Zimmerman pulled the gun, but couldn't pull the trigger as fast as the no-limit-nigga could tackle him? Shit for brains.

Zimmerman calls police after seeing the no-limit-nigga casing the neighborhood. He follows the nigga so he can keep the police informed of the nigga's location. The nigga confronts Zimmerman about what he is doing. Zimmerman tries to deny doing anything. The nigga then starts to pound Zimmerman. Zimmerman starts screaming, while he's trying to use his gun. Then Zimmerman turns the nigga into maggot food.

Well this post eliminates any doubt about those darn whacky Conservatives being racists! Yes, the best way to defend yourself is to follow someone and then keep after them, after the police have told you to stop following them! And of course, a guy who called 911 because a 60 lb. 8 year old was in the neighborhood committing the egregious (sorry ariux, forgot to whom i was responding - that word means bad) of being a "nigga", as you so eloquently put it, has not proven himself to be the kind of whackjob that would use phrases such as "coon" or "no-limit-nigga".
Your existence adds credibility to the postion of anyone with one that differs.:lol:
Dumb ass Zimmerman was a democrat, so it was a democrat following trayvon.
No proof what Zimmerman said on the phone
no limit nigga was what Trayvon called himself.

What it really comes down to is that conservatives have the crazy notion that concealed carry+stand your ground == License to Kill. Period. That guy look funny? Blammo. What? You said something? Blammo. You looking at my girlfriend? Blammo. You cut me off on the road? Blammo. And this is just what liberals were afraid of..that a carefully crafted society based on painful evolution from a more lawless time..would regress.

Trayvon Martin's death is a prime example of just what people feared about Stand your ground. That something trivial would escalate into the death of an innocent.

What it really comes down to is that conservatives have the crazy notion that concealed carry+stand your ground == License to Kill. Period. That guy look funny? Blammo. What? You said something? Blammo. You looking at my girlfriend? Blammo. You cut me off on the road? Blammo. And this is just what liberals were afraid of..that a carefully crafted society based on painful evolution from a more lawless time..would regress.

Trayvon Martin's death is a prime example of just what people feared about Stand your ground. That something trivial would escalate into the death of an innocent.

What it really comes down to is that conservatives have the crazy notion that concealed carry+stand your ground == License to Kill. Period
No that's your preconceived notion

That guy look funny? Blammo. What? You said something? Blammo. You looking at my girlfriend? Blammo. You cut me off on the road? Blammo.
Zimmerman was/is a democrat. However only a dumb ass would think they were covered under the stand your ground law using those scenarios you mentioned, and only a dumb ass would think to use them as a scenario . there must be a threat of bodily harm or fear of death before it can be used.

Were you there? I think we've been over this before?

If you hit someone, no matter who you are, you will get swelling and bruises on your knuckles.

Guess what? The mortician that received Trayvon's body said there were no bruises.

You also realize that Zimmerman's father was a judge, and that the top 3 law enforcement people showed up?

In these Picture you can see what looks to be a cut area at the back of the skull

Hey stupid, if he was actually treated by paramedics (as many of you claim) why the fuck didn't they put a splint on his nose? Why aren't there any bandages on his head?

Why isn't there any blood on the front of his shirt? Blood shows up really well on grey sweatshirts.

I can honestly say I've never seen a person with a broken nose wearing a splint.

And I've seen a lot of broken noses.

Hey stupid, if he was actually treated by paramedics (as many of you claim) why the fuck didn't they put a splint on his nose? Why aren't there any bandages on his head?

Why isn't there any blood on the front of his shirt? Blood shows up really well on grey sweatshirts.

Not everybody who has a broken nose receives a splint.

Maybe the police took his clothes to collect for evidence. Blood and gun powder residue

The police did take his clothes.

That's already been confirmed. Though not before at least 4 of the hysterical anti-Hispanic posters on here shrieked that the cops botched evidence collection by not collecting his clothing.

Well this post eliminates any doubt about those darn whacky Conservatives being racists!

I never had any doubts that Liberals are racist.

Yes, the best way to defend yourself is to follow someone and then keep after them, after the police have told you to stop following them! And of course, a guy who called 911 because a 60 lb. 8 year old

Don't you mean a 90lb 12-year-old, that the media has been showing everyone? Nope a 6'3" 17-year-old no-limit-nigga.

The best way to defend your neighborhood is to follow a hoodlum casing the neighborhood, provided you're packing heat, should you need to move to personal defense. Then splatter that shit all over the place. :D

As opposed to the ignorant whackjobs, my opinion is not affected by his political affiliation. I don't care. I believe the law is flawed regardless. I believe that following someone is not the best method of self-defense. And of course, I believe that only ignorant redneck whackjobs use phrases like "nigga".

As opposed to the ignorant whackjobs, my opinion is not affected by his political affiliation. I don't care. I believe the law is flawed regardless. I believe that following someone is not the best method of self-defense. And of course, I believe that only ignorant redneck whackjobs use phrases like "nigga".

So Trayvon was a redneck?
Martin tweeted under the handle “NO_LIMIT_NIGGA,” an account that was closed shortly after his death.

Read more: Trayvon Martin Tweets | Twitter Account | The Daily Caller

Last edited:
What it really comes down to is that conservatives have the crazy notion that concealed carry+stand your ground == License to Kill. Period.
Awesome example of a strawman. Nicely done.
:clap2:

yep, the huge majority of us who carry concealed are law-abiding citizens who take the responsibility very seriously. Pulling that trigger and killing another changes the shooters life forever.

Regardless of the outcome of the Zimmerman matter, gun laws, stand your ground, and Castle laws will come under attack. Meanwhile, those who commit the majority of handgun crimes in ths country will continue on as usual. They are not concerned with any of these laws as they obtain their weapons illegally. That will leave the rest of us, once again, defending our 2A rights and our right to defend person, family, and possessions.

A person doesn't need a firearm to kill.

If I ever use my firearm for self defense I don't want a fair fight.

Forum List

Back