Self Defence?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzE_ulh_rIA&feature=related]McDonalds Cashier Beats Customers - YouTube[/ame]

Self Defence?

At first, yes, but when he continued to beat her after she was already on the ground and seemingly immobile, he crossed the line. If he would have stopped hitting her after she fell I think he could make a strong case for self defense, but not now.

That being the case, I don't at all feel sorry for that bitch. She got what she deserved.

Self Defence?

At first, yes, but when he continued to beat her after she was already on the ground and seemingly immobile, he crossed the line. If he would have stopped hitting her after she fell I think he could make a strong case for self defense, but not now.

That being the case, I don't at all feel sorry for that bitch. She got what she deserved.

She never should have been behind the counter and we don't know what she was doing when we couldn't see her and he started hitting her again. Maybe she had a weapon?

I don't know, but if I was in the jury, I'd probably let him off. She invaded his space and he felt threatened. Any animal will act the same. Besides, I'm pretty sure she intended to to harm when she went behind the counter in the first place.

McDonalds hired an ex con with a violent past.

So much for paying one's debt to society. So much for giving ex cons a second chance.

No doubt the women had it coming. There are a lot of "fast food rage" stories going around were crazy people start attacking staff or customers.

• Banned
If it had been two men against one woman, the charges would be different

So much for paying one's debt to society. So much for giving ex cons a second chance.

No doubt the women had it coming. There are a lot of "fast food rage" stories going around were crazy people start attacking staff or customers.

"They appear to provoke the cashier, swearing at him and slapping him in the face, after he questions a $50 note they have given him."

I'm pretty sure they did have it coming.....

Self Defence?

She never should have been behind the counter and we don't know what she was doing when we couldn't see her and he started hitting her again. Maybe she had a weapon?

I don't know, but if I was in the jury, I'd probably let him off. She invaded his space and he felt threatened. Any animal will act the same. Besides, I'm pretty sure she intended to to harm when she went behind the counter in the first place.

I agree with you except that it would depend upon the testimony during the trial. If witnesses claimed she had a knife or a gun or something else that could be used as a weapon, I think he would have a good case. If the testimony was that she was trying to crawl away, I don't think I would let him get away with it.

Self-defense at first no problem... after she was down it becomes questionable.

Immie

I agree with you except that it would depend upon the testimony during the trial. If witnesses claimed she had a knife or a gun or something else that could be used as a weapon, I think he would have a good case. If the testimony was that she was trying to crawl away, I don't think I would let him get away with it.

Self-defense at first no problem... after she was down it becomes questionable.

Immie

My daddy always told me, "Never start something you can't finish". IMO these girls were victims of themselves only.

Cool.

:cool:

We need more conveniently placed videographers that can document aggravated assults on the asshole public. Perhaps then, guys like "Rayon," will receive more empathy when they open a can of whip-ass.

If I were President I'd grant him an immediate pardon for whatever he gets convicted of and get him a gov't job somewhere.

What makes people think they can go to any fast food joint, talk shit to and even attack the people there? The guy was doing honest work, not commiting any crime, not bothering anybody and some asshole climbs over the counter and starts attacking!

With every swing of that metal rod I'm sayin': "Beat that muther fucker even harder!"

If I were President I'd grant him an immediate pardon for whatever he gets convicted of and get him a gov't job somewhere.

What makes people think they can go to any fast food joint, talk shit to and even attack the people there? The guy was doing honest work, not commiting any crime, not bothering anybody and some asshole climbs over the counter and starts attacking!

With every swing of that metal rod I'm sayin': "Beat that muther fucker even harder!"

I wonder if anyone has started a Rayon Defense Fund, similar to the one begun to fund Clinton's Impeachment Defense.

Do yer want fries with that McBeatdown, bitch?

All joking aside, they were victims of assumption. They assumed, by the very nature of his position, that he'd just take whatever abuse was thrown at him. He didn't. He defended himself against unknown variables. Were they armed? Did they have potential accomplices/allies that he needed to set an example to? Had they hassled him previously? Do the assailants have a history of violence?

Forum List

Back