Self-declared mega millions winner: "I lost the ticket."

No kidding. Interesting when did she "misplace" it? I'm thinking once I knew I was the winner....it would never leave my hands. And the first thing I would do was to go to the lottery not announce it to the country.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I suspected as much when she said she had carefully hidden it at McDonald's.. oh well another crazy one bites the dust.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I suspected as much when she said she had carefully hidden it at McDonald's.. oh well another crazy one bites the dust.

I thought the Big Mac I ordered in Baltimore the other day was a little papery.

We saw her on the news last night and we both said in unison, "What a lying sack".

She also says that her coworkers gave her money for a pool purchase of tickets. She bought them. She also claims that she bought five extra for herself, personally, and that ticket is the winner, not the pool ticket.

Good luck with that one in court!

:lol:

Impossible. How could she have lost the winning ticket when I lost the winning ticket?

Just so happens I lost the winner too. You both are suspect in my opinion.

Besides, I'm planning early retirement so my lie should count before yours. :D

Hey at least I live in a state where one of the winners was sold. I have as much claim as anyone.

She's trying to fuck coworkers out of their share. They should kidnap her and waterboard her until she tells them where she hid it

Forum List

Back