Self avowed fanatics protest violently in PA.

after the Vancouver riots and this..its clear sports fans are far more dangerous and violent than any OWS protesters ...they do not even care about sexually abused children if it interferes with the game they should all be shot in the face with tear gas canisters and rubber bullets

Misguided loyalty to a college football program trumps common sense and reason. Throw a little beer into the mix and you have a riot. Evidence indicates that the university president and the head coach knew the ass't coach was molesting young boys but did nothing. Frankly I'm surprised that the board did the right thing and gave the president and the coach the boot. I think the situation calls for a Grand Jury investigation rather than an internal investigation by the school though.

I haven't been following the story so I really don't know if this guy (the head coach) is really guilty of anything and if the board overreacted for PC reasons or not. :dunno:

(Added:)

Just heard he notified campus authorities but not the civil authorities which if the crime was discovered on campus is standard protocol, it's then up to the campus authorities to notify civil authorities if the situation warrants. I'd say the situation was definitely warranted and the campus authorities seriously dropped the ball on this one.

Last edited:
I haven't been following the story so I really don't know if this guy (the head coach) is really guilty of anything and if the board overreacted for PC reasons or not. :dunno:

Just heard he notified campus authorities but not the civil authorities which if the crime was discovered on campus is standard protocol, it's then up to the campus authorities to notify civil authorities if the situation warrants. I'd say the situation was definitely warranted and the campus authorities seriously dropped the ball on this one.

the head coach was the winningest coach in college football history. if he said he wouldn't work with the child abusing pos, they'd have fired the asst. coach.

yes. he went to the administration. but they did nothing. he could have gone to police or at least kept the guy away from kids. he deserved to be fired. so did the president of the school

the head coach was the winningest coach in college football history. if he said he wouldn't work with the child abusing pos, they'd have fired the asst. coach.

yes. he went to the administration. but they did nothing. he could have gone to police or at least kept the guy away from kids. he deserved to be fired. so did the president of the school

NO doubt.

I'm glad to see kids today only get upset about what's really important. :rolleyes:

Sidebar: And why are there more and more College Football games on any other day than Saturday? If a College Education is so important then shouldn't sports be scheduled only on Saturday?:

H.S. Friday
College Saturday
Pro Sunday

Right?

Misguided loyalty to a college football program trumps common sense and reason. Throw a little beer into the mix and you have a riot. Evidence indicates that the university president and the head coach knew the ass't coach was molesting young boys but did nothing. Frankly I'm surprised that the board did the right thing and gave the president and the coach the boot. I think the situation calls for a Grand Jury investigation rather than an internal investigation by the school though.

Don't you wonder about "the board" though, too...? What they knew?

Not defending or condemning anyone here just pointing out some pertinent facts. The main fact being even if he had notified the local PD they would have told him to contact he campus PD as the campus is outside of their jurisdiction. Maybe he thought it was being handled, I don't know, I'm not omnipotent hence I believe in the old norm: innocent until proven guilty, I'm kinda funny that way.

Its going to take law enforcement in this country to start REALLY CRACKING skulls for this kind of violence to stop.
If anarchists die...... SO BE IT! I could care less.... until that happens this stuff will continue.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igE8sW72LOE]Penn State Riot WTAJ Truck Tipping 11/9/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

This is a disgrace. And as for Pen State officials.... shame on you!

The poor kids who are the real victims here will never be the same after this. I feel so sorry for them.
A member of my family was a victim of child rape and they are affected by it for life.... and she is in her 60's..... it affects every aspect of their life.

I wonder if the idiots in the video even give a crap about the victims :confused:

Forum List

Back