selective outrage...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Progressives don’t care about things they say they are outraged about, as long as it doesn’t hurt them and their desire to control people they disagree with.
See: Harvey Weinstein

Lol

'Conservatives' don't care about the things they say they are outraged about, as long as it doesn't hurt them and their desire to hurt people they disagree with. See: Ted Nugent

In today's world, that would be impossible for anyone of normal IQ. However, most of what the far right or left is 'outraged' about is laughable. Now I am not outraged, but I do question why you see something like the news concerning California's fires at about spot #15 on the AOL news, with a couple of articles concerning some broad wearing a see through blouse with no bra ahead of that.. Are there that many that have not seen a set of nipples? LOL

California's fires at about spot #15 on the AOL news, with a couple of articles concerning some broad wearing a see through blouse with no bra. Are there that many that have not seen a set of nipples? LOL

Some people like to look at sweaty firemen, some at ladies' nipple. I'm not judging.

pompier.jpg

Rustic and other RWNJs are selectively outraged.

See Donald Trump who said he was going to sue all the women who had accused him of what he had confessed to on audio tape.

Rustic and other RWNJs voted voted for an admitted serial rapist/sexual predator.

Rustic and other RWNJs need to :anj_stfu:

In today's world, that would be impossible for anyone of normal IQ. However, most of what the far right or left is 'outraged' about is laughable. Now I am not outraged, but I do question why you see something like the news concerning California's fires at about spot #15 on the AOL news, with a couple of articles concerning some broad wearing a see through blouse with no bra ahead of that.. Are there that many that have not seen a set of nipples? LOL

No it's the low IQ idiots who walk around with their panties in a twist 24/7/365

Remind you of anyone?

I thought California left, did they change their minds, I’m sure they won’t need any help from the rest of us.
And I’ve heard that no 2 nips are the same, so they are all different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

California's fires at about spot #15 on the AOL news, with a couple of articles concerning some broad wearing a see through blouse with no bra. Are there that many that have not seen a set of nipples? LOL

Some people like to look at sweaty firemen, some at ladies' nipple. I'm not judging.

pompier.jpg
To hell if you aren't judging, I see nothing of a nipple from a woman, gayboi..

As usual,

POOF!

Rustic gets his flabby butt handed to him and disappears.

Rustic - please come back and answer some of these ^^ questions.

Thanks.

:bye1:
:fu:
Well, im not a slick willy and his hildabeast fanboy. :itsok:
The sex trafficking clintons are the most repugnant of people...

Forum List

Back