SEIU workers

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
I have figured out many of the idiots that come here and post crazy shit are SEIU workers in some computer lab typing what their cue cards show them to type.

That is why they can't defend Obamacare, can't figure out their tax rate is really less than rich people's tax rates, etc.

They come here spamming the board with bullshit after getting their $50, t-shirt and turkey from the SEIU goon leaders. :eusa_shhh:

These idiots don't own a car, don't know how to drive...oh but they come here telling us about SERIA and its healthcare system. :badgrin:

Dang! You figured it out! We would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you kids and your talking dog.

lousy_internet_t_shirt-p235837546507839055zvh0r_400.jpg

• Banned
Oh look....one of them has left the script.

Vinnie is going to hit you in the back of the head if you don't get back to your cue cards.

"Uh the GOP hates America. Bush is responsible for the Fiscal Cliff mess. Obama saved my job."

Dang! You figured it out! We would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you kids and your talking dog.

I have figured out many of the idiots that come here and post crazy shit are SEIU workers in some computer lab typing what their cue cards show them to type.

That is why they can't defend Obamacare, can't figure out their tax rate is really less than rich people's tax rates, etc.

They come here spamming the board with bullshit after getting their $50, t-shirt and turkey from the SEIU goon leaders. :eusa_shhh:

These idiots don't own a car, don't know how to drive...oh but they come here telling us about SERIA and its healthcare system. :badgrin:

Most of the left-wing spammers in here are sucking on the government tit. That much is certain.

SEIU and other government stuff is sorta like the Day the Earth Stood Still. As long as they keep this crap back east they don't present to much of a problem out here in the Intermountain west.
But if they start pushing this BS out here in Idaho, Utah then like Klato said.....

SEIU is in the major cities like LA, SF, etc.

Last month, they shut down LAX traffic in/out of the airport protesting the fact the workers inside weren't SEIU members.

The scum are in all parts of the country, even Hawaii thanks to Obamination.

SEIU and other government stuff is sorta like the Day the Earth Stood Still. As long as they keep this crap back east they don't present to much of a problem out here in the Intermountain west.
But if they start pushing this BS out here in Idaho, Utah then like Klato said.....

Uh, I don't worry about your popularity contests here when I do a sarcastic post that hits you in the eyes.

Most of you idiots post like you are being paid by someone so that you can get drugs for your night in the cardboard box.....especially you.

I can gauge the stupidity of the op merely by viewing who thanked it.

Level: Over 9000

SEIU has basically taken over the CA state government...and look how well that's worked out!

Uh, I don't worry about your popularity contests here when I do a sarcastic post that hits you in the eyes.

Most of you idiots post like you are being paid by someone so that you can get drugs for your night in the cardboard box.....especially you.

Blah blah blah.

Coming from someone with such a muddled intellect, it really cuts me deep.

Did the NSA let you keep your mop-bucket after you retired?

NSA....my co-worker worked for them before he came to my workplace, but I never worked there....sorry.

I do have access to what they do, unlike you.

You'd better watch out....we're watching you, shitbag.

Blah blah blah.

2010-03-24-cry_baby.jpg

NSA....my co-worker worked for them before he came to my workplace, but I never worked there....sorry.

I do have access to what they do, unlike you.

You'd better watch out....we're watching you, shitbag.

Blah blah blah.

You never worked there, even though that's what you told me months ago, yet you still have access to what they do?

Could you at least pretend to not be full of shit?

Forum List

Back