SEIU official under oath indicates Obama lied

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Thomas Lifson

Thomas Balanoff, head of the SEIU Illinois Council, testified under oath at the Blago trial that President Obama called him to lobby for Valerie Jarrett to be named by Governor Blagojevich to replace Obama in the Senate. This directly contradicts the President's repeated denials of any direct or indirect contact with Blago to influence the naming of his Senate replacement.

American Thinker Blog: SEIU official under oath indicates Obama lied

:lol:

Might be true but Balanoff was the rat in the initial complaint filed that started this. He is the head of the largest employee union in Illinois and felt betrayed by Democrats because they did not continue to continue to respond to his continuos union threats.

The very union that this dude heads is also in the complaint.

David Axlerod?
"..I know he's met with the governor..."
Fox News live interview...before David disappeared from his post.

Cuppla articles retracted from another news site about the time that Obama started moving his lips in denial.

The man has to be a pathological liar to accomplish his goal.

When his lips move...lies cannot be far behind.

The judge will likely again try to quash all Obama testimony...rather than call Obama to the stand...under oath...with a Ken Starr look alike grilling his lying ass.

Obama has lied about a lot of things over the past two years. There is nothing really surprising about this. Nobody in Washington can really be trusted.

Couldn't agree more.

All politicians lie.

They all play the "I've gotta cover my ass game.

Who who can I throw under the bus TO cover my damned ass".

The sad part is that we ELECT these clowns.

Jeeze.

Last edited:
Of course the Hussein knew and he lied about it. This shitbag liberal has been willing to do anything in order to "move on up" in the political world. It was business as usual in Chicago.

Does anyone actually believe the corrupt Democrats in Congress will do anything even if there is overwhelming evidence the Hussein has lied under oath?

Thomas Balanoff, head of the SEIU Illinois Council, testified under oath at the Blago trial that President Obama called him to lobby for Valerie Jarrett to be named by Governor Blagojevich to replace Obama in the Senate. This directly contradicts the President's repeated denials of any direct or indirect contact with Blago to influence the naming of his Senate replacement. :lol:
This is a "big fuckin' deal"!

The Dims covered for Slick Willie by saying that "lying about sex isn't an impeachable offense".

Wonder what they'll say this time?

Thomas Balanoff, head of the SEIU Illinois Council, testified under oath at the Blago trial that President Obama called him to lobby for Valerie Jarrett to be named by Governor Blagojevich to replace Obama in the Senate. This directly contradicts the President's repeated denials of any direct or indirect contact with Blago to influence the naming of his Senate replacement. :lol:

The Dims covered for Slick Willie by saying that "lying about sex isn't an impeachable offense".

"You shut up, you racist! You just can't stand to see a black President!"

You know -- the same shit they've been saying since Obama won the nomination.

"You shut up, you racist! You just can't stand to see a black President!"

You know -- the same shit they've been saying since Obama won the nomination.

Where did the word black enter this conversation?

Thomas Lifson

Thomas Balanoff, head of the SEIU Illinois Council, testified under oath at the Blago trial that President Obama called him to lobby for Valerie Jarrett to be named by Governor Blagojevich to replace Obama in the Senate. This directly contradicts the President's repeated denials of any direct or indirect contact with Blago to influence the naming of his Senate replacement.

Suddenly the wingnuts believe union leaders :lol:

Thomas Lifson

Horseshit. Obama is a Thug...A Liar...this seems to confirm it as have a few dozen instances...doesn't matter whre the confirmation hails...

Nice try to browbeat...You FAIL with the deflection.

Thomas Lifson

Horseshit. Obama is a Thug...A Liar...this seems to confirm it as have a few dozen instances...doesn't matter whre the confirmation hails...

I admire your hate.

I admire your hate.

No hate of it. It is fact. If you cannot see it? Then I cannot help you. All you need do is look around you..

You have eyes? Ears? Stop. Look, Listen. I reflect the mood of those around me. It isn'[t hatred. It's preservation of what we hold dear. We are fighting back.

I admire your hate.

No hate of it. It is fact. If you cannot see it? Then I cannot help you. All you need do is look around you..

You have eyes? Ears? Stop. Look, Listen. I reflect the mood of those around me. It isn'[t hatred. It's preservation of what we hold dear. We are fighting back.

It's all good citizen. I'm on your side. My hatred is probably enough for 10 people.

Yes. The Blago trial is getting quite interesting.

I just wonder what will come out of it and who will be found to be lying through their teeth???

Interesting cast of characters.

If this union thug was testifying against a right wing Limbaugh type you al lwould claim he was a liar.
Once again, your biased ideology blinds your common sense.

BO lied? Oh my. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

Of course he lied. He lied today when he gave his speech about the border. He's a liar. Even his supporters know he's a liar, but he's THEIR liar so it's okay.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was telling the truth about Obama. I dont think anything will come of it.

Forum List

Back