SEIU advertises job for bank occupier

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
What does taking over banks have to do with home health care?

attachment.php

Senior/Lead Internal Organizer, Home Care

Attachments

• $Senior-Lead Internal Organizer, Home Care.jpg
    $Senior-Lead Internal Organizer, Home Care.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 114
I included the screenshot in case they pull the job, the link takes you to the page.

:badgrin:

this reminds me of when some fool in a Las Vegas union, hired non union workers to protest out side of a local Wal Mart for not hiring union workers.

I know. I get a brain cramp too when I try to process liberals reasoning. Hang in there.:D

It's pretty small print -- is there anything in the qualifications about beating people up?

:badgrin:

I just got back into this thread. Damn that was a good shot. Rep coming your way.

I was thinking "willing to put a beatings on your grandmother if she voted for Reagan" as part of a liberals resume.

Apparently I am not allowed to give you more rep daveman. But I do want you to know that was a great shot.

SEIU Healthcare 775NW is hiring a Lead internal organizer to lead a team of eight organizers...

The Lead Home Care Organizer works with another Lead Organizer leading an eight member organizing team...

LOL who wrote this shit?

At the top of the Qualifications list:

Several years of experience working in the labor movement, or a social justice movement.

Primary preference given to:

Women and persons of color are strongly encouraged to apply.

At the top of the Qualifications list:

Several years of experience working in the labor movement, or a social justice movement.

Primary preference given to:

Women and persons of color are strongly encouraged to apply.

COOL! I can apply for another job!

The Lead Home Care Organizer works with another Lead Organizer leading an eight member organizing team who work with home care members within a geographic area, or “turf”.
Don't mob members refer to their areas as 'turf'?

Train and lead members in non-violent civil disobedience, such as occupying state buildings and banks, and peaceful resistance.
And this has what, exactly, to do with Home Care?

Plan and execute strategic direct action field plans including banner drops, bank takeovers, and capitol occupations with membership, other local unions, and coalition partners
Again, Home Care? How?

They could have saved space and just said 'Wanted: OWS members for continued nonsense. Apply to.....'

Forum List

Back