Seinfeld USMB

Ok, an only-half serious post by me that idly remembered "Sidra" without any significant genuine desire by me to track her down really doesn't need to be blown into some huge thing. :doubt: ...though there are things i wish she would blow into something huge.

Ok, an only-half serious post by me that idly remembered "Sidra" without any significant genuine desire by me to track her down really doesn't need to be blown into some huge thing. :doubt: ...though there are things i wish she would blow into something huge.

Huge? Nah. Truth on repetition? Yup.

:lol: at your fine print . . . . but they seem to be spectacular as is. Why mess with that?

Truthfully, some people have accused me of simply repeating the same thing over and over again (and I'll confess to copying and pasting things I've written previously at times), but I find that people simply repeat the same talking points all the time, so I merely have the same responses to regurgitate. It's kind of sad, really. :doubt:

:lol: at your fine print . . . . but they seem to be spectacular as is. Why mess with that?

No, that's not what I was referring to...though on further reflection...they would help with the process. :eusa_drool:

Truthfully, some people have accused me of simply repeating the same thing over and over again (and I'll confess to copying and pasting things I've written previously at times), but I find that people simply repeat the same talking points all the time, so I merely have the same responses to regurgitate. It's kind of sad, really. :doubt:

No, that's not what I was referring to...though on further reflection...they would help with the process. :eusa_drool:

:lol: Guess your fine print could be taken several ways. Just got what you meant.

I think Gunny is Bookman, the library cop.

bookman.jpg

Forum List

Back