Seinfeld insults British

Isn't the British Monarchy an example of a huge game of pretend? How can the Brits justify the continuing lavish support of a gang of misfits just because they are related to people who took over the country (by force?) in some distant age?

Actually, having a royal family brings in a substantial amount of bucks to the UK. That argument has been done, the royalty supporters won.... because they were right.... the Windsors are a money maker.

And... it's their business, not ours.

You mean people visit England because of the royalty?

I thought they came for the weather and good food

The "royal family" can go fuck themselves for all I care. After all it's not like they haven't in the past.

Isn't the British Monarchy an example of a huge game of pretend? How can the Brits justify the continuing lavish support of a gang of misfits just because they are related to people who took over the country (by force?) in some distant age?

Actually, having a royal family brings in a substantial amount of bucks to the UK. That argument has been done, the royalty supporters won.... because they were right.... the Windsors are a money maker.

You mean people visit England because of the royalty?

I thought they came for the weather and good food

I thought it was so we could terrorize the locals by driving on the wrong side of the road.

Jerry Seinfeld is an impudent Jew that should have more respect for the traditions and customs of his mother country.

But then again, your current President delivered the most galling insult by handing back the White House's bust of Churchill. It'll take a lot of arse kissing to heal that wound.

Well if I was the next guy to occupy the White House I'd personally ask the Brits to send it back for display in my office. If the Brits were smart they'd require no additional ass kissing as I would be saying, in effect, Obama made a very bad decision given the long history of our countries. He'd look like the jerk, not me or my fellow Americans.

That is a noble, touching sentiment, blastoff. I too look forward to the day when the Bust of Churchill is returned to where it belongs, that tbeing the Oval Office where he shared many a fond days with one of his and Great Britain's dearest and staunchest friends - Franklin D Roosevelt.

Jerry Seinfeld is an impudent Jew that should have more respect for the traditions and customs of his mother country.

But then again, your current President delivered the most galling insult by handing back the White House's bust of Churchill. It'll take a lot of arse kissing to heal that wound.

Revealing all that is best about the British.

Anyway, Seinfeld's "mother country" is the U.S. I doubt any of his ancestors were British.
And whatever he says you can find among the British themselves. And with the added complaint as to how much the whole business costs.

Seinfeld may be a chiselling Jew but he was raised in a land colonised by Great Britain. He should show more respect.

Yes, the Royal wedding may be an alien and to some extent, morally repellent ceremony to some. But it can in no way shape or form be compared to the most sickening proceedure known to man.

After its anual payment, Israel's war chest is overflowing with American gold. President Obama is filing his nails in the Oval Office. Suddenly, there's a knock at the door.

Obama: 'Enter'.

Israeli Prime Minister: ' It is I, master'.

O: 'On your knees, slave'.

IPM: 'Yes, master'.

O: 'Tell me, Jew. The British gave you your land, the Nazis supplied you with a valuable lesson and America keeps you safe from the Muslim. How do you repay your debt?'

IPM: 'I do thy bidding, master'.

O: 'Kiss my hand'.

The Israeli Prime Minister mauls at Obama's proffered hand, licking a slobbering all over the half-breed's hand.

O: 'Oh yeah, that's what I call subservience. Urgh... Urgh... Oh shit, I'm gonna cum. Open your mouth, Jew. Here it comes. Urgh... Urgh... sheeeeiiiit. Oh yeah, that's right, lick it all up. Afterall, waste not want not, Jew. Now, get out of my sight'.

Last edited:

Well then just go ahead and annoint me King Dawg. It will bring in lots of $$.
Can I have my own show like Larry The Cable Guy?
But the fact is the amount of land these clowns over there own could be sold and it would bring in gabillions of cash.
The royals are a net loss big time. The $$ argument is false.

The Churchill bust was a loaner, ON LOAN from 2002 from Tony Blair to Bush. I didn't vote for him but we have a new President in the White House and he chose other decorations.
This was NOT a gift.
Much ado about NOTHING.

Thus spake the ghost of Oswald Mosley. Enlightened and humble as usual.

Forum List

Back