Segregation works

God Guns Beer

Mar 14, 2011
I think its time to give up the failed experiment of desegregation and open up an honest discussion of why it failed.
Black high school graduation rates are falling big time. I believe its simply because a great number of blacks dont have the IQ to compete in normal schools. Studies of race and IQ have shown that the average black IQ in this country is 80-85. When a child of another race has a low IQ like that we put them in special ed. I believe blacks would achieve more if they were placed in their own schools that moved at a slower pace. I feel that one of the reasons so many blacks drop out of school is because of frustration. They are frustrated because they cant do the same work as the other races. We have been trained to teach these young black kids that they are just like everyone else, and they can achieve anything they want, when in reality they cant. You dont teach a young retarded kid that he can be a brain surgeon, because there is no way it can happen.

Recently a public school in PA saw a problem with their racially diverse school. Only 27% of black students were passing, but most of the whites were. The school decided to segregate the white and black students for a portion of time during the day. And guess what? Black grades improved.

Segregation is natural. Even in "racially diverse" schools the races tend to self segregate. Its only human nature to want to be around your own kind. If we keep on attempting this failed desegregation experiment, blacks will continue to get worse, not better. Time to put away all this ignorant political correct crap and open HONEST DEBATE

Tough to have an honest debate when the media won't touch the issue of IQ and race. But, we can talk about it here!

What makes me livid is the constant drumbeat that "racist whites": teachers, taxpayers, etc. are just keeping the poor blacks down. The truth is that they just aren't naturally as smart, and there is only so much you can do with the raw material.

In Kansas City, MO, the desegregation order made for a multi-million-dollar school for the blacks, complete with Olympic swimming pool and modern model courtroom. But, the blacks just pissed it away, not even showing up, roaming the halls during class time, etc. Even when the whites had given them opportunity on a silver platter, they didn't take it.

We have more successful people who are black in America at this time then during any other time in the history of our Country. Black people have achieved academic, economic, cultural and political excellence. Desegration a failure?

What total and unmitigated bullshit.

I think its time to give up the failed experiment of desegregation and open up an honest discussion of why it failed.
Black high school graduation rates are falling big time. I believe its simply because a great number of blacks dont have the IQ to compete in normal schools. Studies of race and IQ have shown that the average black IQ in this country is 80-85. When a child of another race has a low IQ like that we put them in special ed. I believe blacks would achieve more if they were placed in their own schools that moved at a slower pace. I feel that one of the reasons so many blacks drop out of school is because of frustration. They are frustrated because they cant do the same work as the other races. We have been trained to teach these young black kids that they are just like everyone else, and they can achieve anything they want, when in reality they cant. You dont teach a young retarded kid that he can be a brain surgeon, because there is no way it can happen.

Recently a public school in PA saw a problem with their racially diverse school. Only 27% of black students were passing, but most of the whites were. The school decided to segregate the white and black students for a portion of time during the day. And guess what? Black grades improved.

Segregation is natural. Even in "racially diverse" schools the races tend to self segregate. Its only human nature to want to be around your own kind. If we keep on attempting this failed desegregation experiment, blacks will continue to get worse, not better. Time to put away all this ignorant political correct crap and open HONEST DEBATE

we don't like your kind around here, whitebread.

screw

We have more successful people who are black in America at this time then during any other time in the history of our Country. Black people have achieved academic, economic, cultural and political excellence. Desegration a failure?

No we dont....actually the black hayday was in the 20s and 30s when blacks who were segregated in places like Harlem were doing much better than today. Today very few blacks have achieved economic, cultural and political excellence. We are talking about blacks as a WHOLE here, and over all, blacks , as a whole, are failing in life MORE than before. As far as black who do go on to become educated, you cant really respect that. We all know that blacks are held to a much lower standard than regular people in school and in testing. So if we are being honest here, you cant really call that "achievment". You can call it "a handout that they didnt earn"

Want to see how well blacks really are doing? Get rid of things like affirmative action, get rid of the lower standards in schools, get rid of the unfair and huge mistake "Civil Rights Act"...lets see how well blacks do on their own with no special help. Honestly, without the help of other races, the african would have long ago become extinct

screw

Why would I care if you darkies didnt like "my kind"? In fact thats exactly the way it should be. You dont want to be around people like me, I dont want to be around people like you. SEPARATE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS. Nothing good ever comes from the mixing of races and multiculturalism.

No we dont....actually the black hayday was in the 20s and 30s when blacks who were segregated in places like Harlem were doing much better than today. Today very few blacks have achieved economic, cultural and political excellence. We are talking about blacks as a WHOLE here, and over all, blacks , as a whole, are failing in life MORE than before. As far as black who do go on to become educated, you cant really respect that. We all know that blacks are held to a much lower standard than regular people in school and in testing. So if we are being honest here, you cant really call that "achievment". You can call it "a handout that they didnt earn"

Want to see how well blacks really are doing? Get rid of things like affirmative action, get rid of the lower standards in schools, get rid of the unfair and huge mistake "Civil Rights Act"...lets see how well blacks do on their own with no special help. Honestly, without the help of other races, the african would have long ago become extinct

When was the last time you were in Harlem? Seriously? Try and get an apartment there. Let me know how you do.

screw

Why would I care if you darkies didnt like "my kind"? In fact thats exactly the way it should be. You dont want to be around people like me, I dont want to be around people like you. SEPARATE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS. Nothing good ever comes from the mixing of races and multiculturalism.

i couldn't agree more, that's why i want you to haul your fat, pasty white ass outa here, white bread.

screw.

When was the last time you were in Harlem? Seriously? Try and get an apartment there. Let me know how you do.

I was in Harlem last year for the American League Championship. Watched the Rangers kick the shit out of the Yankees. I even stayed at the Aloft Harlem hotel. I have to say that part of Harlem was pretty nice. Then again, I didnt see very many negroes. Harlem is doing well because of the WHITE people moving there.

screw

i couldn't agree more, that's why i want you to haul your fat, pasty white ass outa here, white bread.

screw.

Sorry, your species doesnt have the IQ or the power to haul my ass anywhere.

And thanks for proving my point. Harlem is no longer mostly black. Nowadays whites outnumber blacks in Harlem....So of course its becoming a nicer place to live.

screw

screw.

Can assholes be negged into negative rep? Or is "0" as low as you can go?

screw

We should segregate those guys from the population. Give them pork rinds and put rasslin' on the TV all day and they'll be happy.

K_K_K__irony_by_Sergant_Malakoy.jpg

Trying to separate a white liberal from blacks, is like trying to separate a baby from it's mom.

It's more of a cultural thing. Many black families just don't place an emphasis of education.
Race creates culture, that why people of the same race behave the same way wherever they are in the world.

New Topics

Forum List

Back