Segregation of Zuccotti park

They have to make all the decisions for what goes on in the movement away from the protestors in the lobby of a bank...

If that isn't hilarious, i dont know what is.

They have to make all the decisions for what goes on in the movement away from the protestors in the lobby of a bank...

If that isn't hilarious, i dont know what is.

I think it's hilarious that it's even being called a movement.

The only movement(s) attributable to these ne'er-do-wells is the bowel movements they're fond of leaving in their wake.

HAha.....did you guys catch what the idiot said towards the last?
"I am for a society where everyone has access to all of the material wealth of life...not just some people"...then asked about why won't he share his iPad with others at the park..."this is personal property...I am against private property not personal property".

WTF?:confused: :lol::lol:

"I am for a society where everyone has access to all of the material wealth of life...not just some people"...then asked about why won't he share his iPad with others at the park..."this is personal property...I am against private property not personal property".

I thought that was funny as hell too.

The idiot don't know that personal property IS private property!

See.. personal property is his stuff. Private property is everyone elses.

See.. personal property is his stuff. Private property is everyone elses.

I see. I stand corrected! :lol:

At least they learned that squatting and loitering are not rights covered by the 1st Amendment.

So that's gotta be worth something, right? :dunno:

At least they learned that squatting and loitering are not rights covered by the 1st Amendment.

So that's gotta be worth something, right? :dunno:

I'm not convinced they've actuallly learned anything.

Forum List

Back