Segregation Muslim Style

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
Segregation: Muslim Style
By Cal Thomas
January 9, 2008

Where there are large concentrations of Muslims in England, "no-go" zones are being established and, says the Right Rev. Michael Nazir-Ali, the Church of England's Bishop of Rochester, non-Muslims who "trespass" in such neighborhoods risk attack.

Bishop Nazir-Ali, a native of Pakistan and convert to Christianity, writes in the Sunday Telegraph that a spiritual vacuum in Britain, along with its indifference to the rise of Islamic extremism and a growing "multi-faith" society, is robbing the nation of its Christian identity and putting its future in jeopardy. He is not alone. A poll of the General Synod — the Church's parliament — shows its senior leaders also believe Britain is being damaged by uncontrolled immigration.

Bishop Nazir-Ali warns of attempts to give Britain an increasingly Islamic character by introducing the call to prayer and wider use of Shariah law, a legal system based on the Koran.

for full article:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/article/20080109/COMMENTARY09/116525974/COMMENTARY

Segregation: Muslim Style
By Cal Thomas
January 9, 2008

Where there are large concentrations of Muslims in England, "no-go" zones are being established and, says the Right Rev. Michael Nazir-Ali, the Church of England's Bishop of Rochester, non-Muslims who "trespass" in such neighborhoods risk attack.

I live 4 miles from a "large concentration of Muslims" (a town called Slough). I drive through it every day on my way to work. Today I went shopping with my wife and children in Slough. I am very white. My wife is American.

We spoke to many Muslims. Not one attacked us. Not one of them was rude. All were polite and helpful.

I agree with the points he makes about Shariah. But then I agree that no extremes should be encouraged.

so, is this really any different than who lived "across the tracks" or "in the ghetto" or otherwise?

so, when did parliament decide to suspend British law to facilitate violent muslims?

so, is this really any different than who lived "across the tracks" or "in the ghetto" or otherwise?

so, when did parliament decide to suspend British law to facilitate violent muslims?

About the same time the U.S. decided to suspend American laws in order to build up a base of cheap, illegal labor from Mexico.

were those laws suspended or merely failed to be enforced by an apathetic government hoping to secure the future latino vote?

were those laws suspended or merely failed to be enforced by an apathetic government hoping to secure the future latino vote?

The latter, presumably. It IS supposed to be a felony, ya know... I'm surprised a country so intent on enforcing a strict system of "Justice and Fairness" would turn a blind eye to such huge quantities of crime... it's all about the money I guess.

i hear ya... but I can't blame illegal aliens for taking advantage of ameirca's refusal to uphold it's laws any more than I could blame muslims in europe when the English don't enforce THEIR laws.

i hear ya... but I can't blame illegal aliens for taking advantage of ameirca's refusal to uphold it's laws any more than I could blame muslims in europe when the English don't enforce THEIR laws.

I agree. We have to address illegal immigration on two fronts: remove incentives for illegal immigration and begin punishing violators. Carrot and the stick, baby.

I agree. We have to address illegal immigration on two fronts: remove incentives for illegal immigration and begin punishing violators. Carrot and the stick, baby.

I don't entirely agree with that approach. Removing incentives makes sense but the best way to do that is to make them what to stay home. How do we do that?
As far as punishing them. Most of these people come from places where law is arbitrary or non-existent in any form we think of it. As long as the police doesn't catch you, take your money and/ or beat you up, your fine...everythings OK! You settle is, get a job, don't bother anybody, no problem! That is the law to many of these people. After being here so long, they aren't going to hear the message we think we're giving them by punishing them now.
We need to stop of flow and accept that we need to assimilate those who are here and have proven they deserve to stay.

They want to come here because the US has a higher standard of living than any country in the world. How do you "make them want to stay home", then? By lowering our standard of living so it isn't appealing? By spending our money and our time on their sucky countries trying to make them better for those who break our laws?

Punish those who break our laws and protect our borders. That's the only way to combat illegals. And stop confusing antipathy towards illegal aliens, who are criminals simply because they ARE illegal...and much of the time criminals even aside from that....with antipathy towards other races. THey are NOT one and the same.

I don't entirely agree with that approach. Removing incentives makes sense but the best way to do that is to make them what to stay home. How do we do that?

a big ass fence, razor wire, attack dogs, and guns....lots of guns at the border

The tricky thing about removing illegal immigration, is trying to remove a few million illegals and at the same time, hiring Americans to do the cheap labor that they do. I think we've refused to enforce illegal immigration laws for so long, if we remove more illegals, then millions of cheap labor jobs will open up that most Americans won't perform. I hate to say it, but it plays a large factor.

I don't have a problem with a wall going up, and more border security, but we'll have a problem removing working immigrants.

I don't have a link, but I remember reading a while back about a city in the Northwest trying to get rid of the illegals in their town, and after they started, the economy started suffering. They said they didn't realize their importance to the economy until they started rounding them up. I want to say it was in Utah...but I could be wrong.

They want to come here because the US has a higher standard of living than any country in the world. How do you "make them want to stay home", then? By lowering our standard of living so it isn't appealing? By spending our money and our time on their sucky countries trying to make them better for those who break our laws?

Punish those who break our laws and protect our borders. That's the only way to combat illegals. And stop confusing antipathy towards illegal aliens, who are criminals simply because they ARE illegal...and much of the time criminals even aside from that....with antipathy towards other races. THey are NOT one and the same.

They come here because there are many jobs that Americans won't do anymore and, yes, because we have so much more to offer to, say, their children. We don't have to lower our standards but we can be proactive in raising their standards at home, particularly if they share a border. The disparity between the U.S. and Mexico is boggling and makes no sense. We're not all to blame for the situation, not by any stretch, but under present conditions there is a genuine opportunity to turn it around. The more good government starts to take hold down there and the more trade that flows the more the trend north will reverse itself.

We spoke to many Muslims. Not one attacked us. Not one of them was rude. All were polite and helpful.

This is how white Britons -- much like white Americans -- talk themselves into meek submission to racial, ethnic and cultural takeover. "Well, you know, it's not really that bad. I mean, we get cheap labor, not all of them are so bad, and nobody's actually attacked me personally yet." But this is so much milquetoast. They're polite and helpful to your face, but they just aren't your people, tigerbob. Black slaves were probably polite and helpful to white slave owners, but that doesn't mean they weren't ready to revolt. Or at least move on to something else.

There's a reason the BNP is gaining traction in Britain.

This is how white Britons -- much like white Americans -- talk themselves into meek submission to racial, ethnic and cultural takeover. "Well, you know, it's not really that bad. I mean, we get cheap labor, not all of them are so bad, and nobody's actually attacked me personally yet." But this is so much milquetoast. They're polite and helpful to your face, but they just aren't your people, tigerbob. Black slaves were probably polite and helpful to white slave owners, but that doesn't mean they weren't ready to revolt. Or at least move on to something else.

There's a reason the BNP is gaining traction in Britain.

Ok. I have about enough of you. I'd like to try out the "mild" alternative.

Forum List

Back