Segregation Muslim Style

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Adam's Apple, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Segregation: Muslim Style
    By Cal Thomas
    January 9, 2008

Where there are large concentrations of Muslims in England, "no-go" zones are being established and, says the Right Rev. Michael Nazir-Ali, the Church of England's Bishop of Rochester, non-Muslims who "trespass" in such neighborhoods risk attack.

Bishop Nazir-Ali, a native of Pakistan and convert to Christianity, writes in the Sunday Telegraph that a spiritual vacuum in Britain, along with its indifference to the rise of Islamic extremism and a growing "multi-faith" society, is robbing the nation of its Christian identity and putting its future in jeopardy. He is not alone. A poll of the General Synod — the Church's parliament — shows its senior leaders also believe Britain is being damaged by uncontrolled immigration.

Bishop Nazir-Ali warns of attempts to give Britain an increasingly Islamic character by introducing the call to prayer and wider use of Shariah law, a legal system based on the Koran.

for full article:
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/article/20080109/COMMENTARY09/116525974/COMMENTARY

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. tigerbob

tigerbob Increasingly jaded.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +972
    I live 4 miles from a "large concentration of Muslims" (a town called Slough). I drive through it every day on my way to work. Today I went shopping with my wife and children in Slough. I am very white. My wife is American.

We spoke to many Muslims. Not one attacked us. Not one of them was rude. All were polite and helpful.

I agree with the points he makes about Shariah. But then I agree that no extremes should be encouraged.

3. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    so, is this really any different than who lived "across the tracks" or "in the ghetto" or otherwise?

so, when did parliament decide to suspend British law to facilitate violent muslims?

4. Helios

Helios Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    About the same time the U.S. decided to suspend American laws in order to build up a base of cheap, illegal labor from Mexico.

5. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    were those laws suspended or merely failed to be enforced by an apathetic government hoping to secure the future latino vote?

6. Helios

Helios Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    The latter, presumably. It IS supposed to be a felony, ya know... I'm surprised a country so intent on enforcing a strict system of "Justice and Fairness" would turn a blind eye to such huge quantities of crime... it's all about the money I guess.

7. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    i hear ya... but I can't blame illegal aliens for taking advantage of ameirca's refusal to uphold it's laws any more than I could blame muslims in europe when the English don't enforce THEIR laws.

8. Helios

Helios Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    I agree. We have to address illegal immigration on two fronts: remove incentives for illegal immigration and begin punishing violators. Carrot and the stick, baby.

9. cbi0090

cbi0090 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    I don't entirely agree with that approach. Removing incentives makes sense but the best way to do that is to make them what to stay home. How do we do that?
    As far as punishing them. Most of these people come from places where law is arbitrary or non-existent in any form we think of it. As long as the police doesn't catch you, take your money and/ or beat you up, your fine...everythings OK! You settle is, get a job, don't bother anybody, no problem! That is the law to many of these people. After being here so long, they aren't going to hear the message we think we're giving them by punishing them now.
    We need to stop of flow and accept that we need to assimilate those who are here and have proven they deserve to stay.

10. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    They want to come here because the US has a higher standard of living than any country in the world. How do you "make them want to stay home", then? By lowering our standard of living so it isn't appealing? By spending our money and our time on their sucky countries trying to make them better for those who break our laws?

Punish those who break our laws and protect our borders. That's the only way to combat illegals. And stop confusing antipathy towards illegal aliens, who are criminals simply because they ARE illegal...and much of the time criminals even aside from that....with antipathy towards other races. THey are NOT one and the same.