Segregation forever!!!!!

According to DOJ facts and figures ; these White girls more than likely would have been raped by a feral boon.

Sadly , the "just us" dept under eric "witholder" had to release the bona fide demographics. More than 30,000 White Women were raped by negros in 2014. the amount of sheboons raped by white males in the same year was negligable. Surely , BLM.

Hmm. If the black man is the superior being, why would they want to mate with a white woman?

Mark

See? I knew you would reply. You monkeys cant help yourself once you have a bad case of lice.
laugh.gif
You seem to be obsessed with lice. You likey de crabs, aye? Joo got dee crabs? eww!
I am. It is amazing to me how you cave chimps are genetically inclined to attract them. Its absolutely fascinating.

Okay, now I call it like it is: You are a racist, narrow minded, low IQ n1gg4r fuck that is a disgrace to black American patriots everywhere.
Most likely thereis inbreeding in your heritage.

Sorry.
I sorry. I didnt mean to make you so emotional cave chimp.

Naw. My DNA is pretty straight forward. I had my lineage traced all the way back to Africa. You do realize that that you cave chimps are seriously inbred right? Me on the other hand comes from the most genetically diverse lineage on the planet. Sorry monkey. I got to let you go though. I heard there is a product called RID made especially for you guys.
laugh.gif

rid-1.jpg
C'mon down here so I can have 10 of my black friends beat you into having sense.
Your Black friends would beat your hairy ass like a drum if I came down there.
laugh.gif

Hmm. If the black man is the superior being, why would they want to mate with a white woman?

Mark
Because white women are way easier to have sex with. All you have to do is smile. At least thats what I saw in my teens and early 20's. Then I started wanting quality of quantity and left the white girls alone.

Calif. university latest to establish 'black-only' housing | Fox News

George Wallace would be proud of the modern democrat party and the social justice left!!!!

Segregation isn't the answer. Separation is. As in blacks living in their own country.

Stupid notions born of ignorance and fear aren't the answer.

What we want to perceive society to be versus what it really is should cause us pause. We say we "want" a blended society, but in reality we live like we don't. Statistics bear this out.

RACE - The Power of an Illusion . Background Readings | PBS

Across the nation, four out of five whites live outside of the cities and 86 percent of whites live in neighborhoods where minorities make up less than 1 percent of the population. In contrast, 70 percent of Blacks and Latinos live in the cities or inner-ring suburbs.

Mark

Forum List

Back