Segregated spelling Bee???

I don't know where we rank in education world wide but it is no where near the top and this is one of the reason. Jesse Jackson would pitch a fit if we had an all white spelling bee. The kids I see on the street promote their difference and it is not good. I always there African-American and they are proud of it. Where in Africa would you be proud to call home. Libya, Nigeria, The Congo, Libya, That continent is a toilet bowl. I am proud to be an American and my family are mixed European and not from any upper class, that is why they came here to have a country where they were not looked down on.

Lets work together, that is way integration is all about. Man that has worked out great hasn't it.

Back to the spelling bee, I wonder where the funding came from to hold this even and how much of it the black woman will keep fo running it. My guess she is just a congressional want-a-be. Whats in it for me.

The reason why we have all black spelling bees, beauty pagents, schools etc..., are the same reasons we have the special olympics.

Forum List

Back