Seems witchcraft's all the vogue

OMG. This woman must be something special to have the leftwing bots all hyperventilating. As to her "dabbling in withcraft" in high school, big fucking deal. I didn't like her before, but I think I'll send her a check now just because her presence in politics might cause some liberal's heads to explode. High school... omg.. bunch of fucking losers..

You don't seem to get sarcasm, do you? This isn't about liberals "trying to get someone". It's about conservatives scrambling to put a good face on an embarrassing situation. Apparently some have gone Dem-witch hunting. It's hilarious. Thanks for playing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think most Liberals think it is cool that she dabbled in witchcraft. The fun part is watching the fundamentalist tea baggers squirm over the fact that one of their chosen standard bearers tangled with the dark side and pretend it doesn't bother them.

Of a larger concern is her stated political opinions, non-belief in evolution, thinking mice can be implanted with human brains, believing masterbation is evil..

This shows someone out of touch with our society.

I for one could never vote for someone who doesn't believe in evolution

this crazy bitch didn't need any help with the discrediting. LOL can't wait to hear about her foreclosure. (fiscal responsiblility anyone)
And of course some full disclosure on the witchcraft etc.
who say's midterms are dull.

OMG. This woman must be something special to have the leftwing bots all hyperventilating. As to her "dabbling in withcraft" in high school, big fucking deal. I didn't like her before, but I think I'll send her a check now just because her presence in politics might cause some liberal's heads to explode. High school... omg.. bunch of fucking losers..

You don't seem to get sarcasm, do you? This isn't about liberals "trying to get someone". It's about conservatives scrambling to put a good face on an embarrassing situation. Apparently some have gone Dem-witch hunting. It's hilarious. Thanks for playing.

Bullshit. This is all about liberals trying to discredit this candidate and marginalize her. If they can make people laugh at her then no one will take her seriously. Team Dem has played this play before. Team Dem needs to grow up and see if they can get beyond high school gotcha games. Your idiocy is on full display.

You're nothing but a partisan hack, if you think this is one-sided. What was the point of emphasizing the president's middle name? Your hypocrisy amazes me, but then again you are a conservative, it comes with the territory. :cool:

I can just see FoxNews now..
But...But....Nancy Pelosi is a witch too!

They just don't get it. Being a witch won't stop liberals from voting for you. But it will sure as hell will stop Conservatives and Tea Baggers

Last edited:

They just don't get it. Being a witch won't stop liberals from voting for you. But it will sure as hell will stop Conservatives and Tea Baggers
ah, so this is just a smear campaign

just what i figured from the start

thought I smelled smoke

Yes...you caught us

Sabrina O'Donnell is a left wing plant to drive apart the Tea Party

Is the Tea Party strong enough to survive a witch?
Are they strong enough to survive someone with no personal fiscal responsibility?
Are they strong enough to survive mice with human brains?
Will they embrace bans on masterbation?

Stay tuned...these questions and more will be answered in the next six weeks

Yes...you caught us

Sabrina O'Donnell is a left wing plant to drive apart the Tea Party

Is the Tea Party strong enough to survive a witch?
Are they strong enough to survive someone with no personal fiscal responsibility?
Are they strong enough to survive mice with human brains?
Will they embrace bans on masterbation?

Stay tuned...these questions and more will be answered in the next six weeks
wow. look at all the strawmen

Yeah, I didn't like her, but now?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I don't think we should burn her, but we should mock her till the cows come home.

I don't think we should burn her, but we should mock her till the cows come home.
Of course you do. Making an intelligent argument against her is too taxing on your two brain cells.

(Others have succeded at doing just that, though. But that escaped you as they are out of your league.)

Last edited:
Yeah, I didn't like her, but now?

Anyone that gets the "entire establishment" buzzing.... I'm on board.

Christine O'Donnell for U.S. Senate Fighting For The First State

Forum List

Back