Seems witchcraft's all the vogue

Here we go..... :cuckoo:

Lets all just ignore the fact that Obama actually "dabbled" in cocaine...

Vallerie Jarrett is a Marxist

And.... well, lets just say there is alot of junk in the current regime's closet!
:eusa_shhh:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
this race is going to be hillarious, especially watching birthers defend witchcraft.
At least she's not black or brown right.

Witchcraft has always been vogue..

pinup-sexy-witch-airbrush-art.jpg

yes, lets dig up anything we can find when the person is a republican
but you damn well better not ask for college transcripts if they are a dem

the utter hypocrisy is astounding

Apparently, we're supposed to swallow, "everybody does it"! :cool:

ALL THE ELITE DO..A FACT NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM]YouTube - Alex Jones asks David Gergen about Bohemian Grove Rituals[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mMdnxVUnc8]YouTube - Ronald Reagan, Astrology Buff[/ame]

Come on boys....lets stop talking about:

Witchcraft
Evolution
Mice with human brains
Masterbation
40 year old virgins
Abstinence

Lets just talk about what a cute little Tea Bagger Sabrina O'Donnell is

really, bet you don't want to discuss Palin's:cuckoo:

OMG. This woman must be something special to have the leftwing bots all hyperventilating. As to her "dabbling in withcraft" in high school, big fucking deal. I didn't like her before, but I think I'll send her a check now just because her presence in politics might cause some liberal's heads to explode. High school... omg.. bunch of fucking losers..

OMG. This woman must be something special to have the leftwing bots all hyperventilating. As to her "dabbling in withcraft" in high school, big fucking deal. I didn't like her before, but I think I'll send her a check now just because her presence in politics might cause some liberal's heads to explode. High school... omg.. bunch of fucking losers..

You don't seem to get sarcasm, do you? This isn't about liberals "trying to get someone". It's about conservatives scrambling to put a good face on an embarrassing situation. Apparently some have gone Dem-witch hunting. It's hilarious. Thanks for playing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Her dabbling in witchcraft doesn't scare me. That's her business. The crazy shit she tries to pass off as public policy is what scares me.

This is just a silly sideshow.

You don't seem to get sarcasm, do you? This isn't about liberals "trying to get someone". It's about conservatives scrambling to put a good face on an embarrassing situation. Apparently some have gone Dem-witch hunting. It's hilarious. Thanks for playing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bullshit. This is all about liberals trying to discredit this candidate and marginalize her. If they can make people laugh at her then no one will take her seriously. Team Dem has played this play before. Team Dem needs to grow up and see if they can get beyond high school gotcha games. Your idiocy is on full display.

Forum List

Back