Seems we have a new button

For a moment there was a 'dumb' button that looked like a box. A box is dumb first of all. The website providing trolls new fecal material to throw at others, not a good idea. Make it a 'disagree' type button but rather diplomatic. If you have a negative button at all. Something like a furled brow.

Think of it as box containing only rocks. The phrase ought to LEAP into your head.. Apparently..
I'm just as clueless as I can be. It's like suddenly finding Twitter alerts on my desktop one morning and wondering who the hell actually OWNS my computer.. .

For a moment there was a 'dumb' button that looked like a box. A box is dumb first of all. The website providing trolls new fecal material to throw at others, not a good idea. Make it a 'disagree' type button but rather diplomatic. If you have a negative button at all. Something like a furled brow.

Think of it as box containing only rocks. The phrase ought to LEAP into your head.. Apparently..
I'm just as clueless as I can be. It's like suddenly finding Twitter alerts on my desktop one morning and wondering who the hell actually OWNS my computer.. .

Yes it is quite vexing, I'm very vexed as Commodus would say.

Probaby the only icon needed would be a W.

no, not all the wrong forum to push your abortion hysteria button. :coffee:

your sig is laughable.. and lame!

Yeah, announcements and feedback is the wrong forum, you dipshit. Figures you're too stupid to know.

My sig is lame? Only fucking morons bother to respond to anything lame. :lol:

btw 'misses the point entirely' my ass!

"It doesn't matter if the fetus is a human being."
~ NYcarbineer; post 13349634 ~

ZoomB highlights ^ like boo hoo isn't it awful he said it DOESN'T MATTER!! :uhoh3:

again, for dimwits, the legal matter is not at issue and the nature of the being was never in question legally or scientifically or in any way whatsoever other than in the imagination of hysterical melting snowflakes LIKE YOU.

Poor, obtuse you.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back