Seems the k00ks have checked out!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Is it me or have the environmental whack jobs left the board???

Heres the thing..........can you not see the typical suspects engaged in some gay private messaging ploy to lay low since they're getting their asses owned these days!!! Then to come back and start flooding the forum with their gay shit again..........

Frankly........Im bummed............whats more fun than publically humiliating these mental cases??

Dave? Ian? West? Wire? Frank?? WTF??!!

Heres the thing..........can you not see the typical suspects engaged in some gay private messaging ploy to lay low since they're getting their asses owned these days!!! Then to come back and start flooding the forum with their gay shit again..........

Frankly........Im bummed............whats more fun than publically humiliating these mental cases??

I was wondering the same thing. Perhaps the hideously stupid and embarrassing CAGW papers that have come out lately only to be ripped apart by reality have made some of them rethink their position. naaah, true believers dont change their minds, they just go on to a different 'cause'.

hand_pointing.jpg

A lot have left for one reason or another. Summer fun and also bored with wingnuts.. Who knows? Circle of messageboard life.

A lot have left for one reason or another. Summer fun and also bored with wingnuts.. Who knows? Circle of messageboard life.

Im actually a bit worried about Old Rocks not getting on here.........its sorta like a junkie not being able to get their fix.

Oh.......and lefties never get bored with "wingnuts" sweetie........but frequently, in the heat of the debate, they take their bats and balls and go home.........especially on a subject like global warming where the past two years have seen the green movement getting its clock cleaned = lots of bats and balls off the field of play.:up::fu:

global warning is real and here sillie.....but the cause of it....is what is so debatable....science seems to indicate that it is due to the sun spots and sun cycles....i find it humorous that man is so egotistical to think that its all about man

well they're all being fitted for uniforms , badges, and jackboots by Congress right now

soon they'll be kicking in our doors with legislaton in hand

the irony being that they'll basically be operating for the very same industrialists who are arguably the pollutant perps

but , seeing as there's a $$$ in it for everyone , what's the problem?

YOU voted for it, right?

~S~

Rocky has a very high paid union job and he has a ton of seniority (just guesses from his posts) And he is also a big guy for camping and stuff.

My guess is he is out there in the forest somewhere making breakfast in his camper in some Oregon State Park along the coast.

Rocky has a very high paid union job and he has a ton of seniority (just guesses from his posts) And he is also a big guy for camping and stuff.

My guess is he is out there in the forest somewhere making breakfast in his camper in some Oregon State Park along the coast.

Union guy??!!! What a surprise.......to have that attitude he has!!! Itd be nice to be able to coast through life...........but still dont get the whole high level of misery thing??:dunno:

Most of them are sock puppets me thinks.

Just a note that I don't know Rocky personally, and I have no clue what he is actually doing.

But rational folks do take vacations from message boards from time to time.

Forum List

Back