Seems so far to be a nice group

Bob W

Rookie
Nov 10, 2008
I am a long time AOL poster who as you will see from others coming here, hope to find people of good character who are into discussing rather than flaming. I am from the SF Bay area and have since 1971 been a real estate broker and was until I let my license lapse a certified appraiser. I don't know what is going on in your local area but feel I have an excellent grip on what has happened in the national economy. You will find I am well versed in a very wide range of topics. This no doubt is part my curious nature and I love to read a lot of various things, but due to a lot of people on AOL making many remarks and then I do a lot of research to see if they know what they are talking about. I love to help people and if any of you have questions about real estate, I will try to help you if you ask. I don't know it all, but a lot of times what I don't know, I can show you how to find your answer to.

Hope to be in good company. Oh, you will learn soon enough, but I happen to appreciate Bush and feel he freed over 50 million people. We all would be greater if we admitted we were a party to his efforts. Bob

I am a long time AOL poster who as you will see from others coming here, hope to find people of good character who are into discussing rather than flaming. I am from the SF Bay area and have since 1971 been a real estate broker and was until I let my license lapse a certified appraiser. I don't know what is going on in your local area but feel I have an excellent grip on what has happened in the national economy. You will find I am well versed in a very wide range of topics. This no doubt is part my curious nature and I love to read a lot of various things, but due to a lot of people on AOL making many remarks and then I do a lot of research to see if they know what they are talking about. I love to help people and if any of you have questions about real estate, I will try to help you if you ask. I don't know it all, but a lot of times what I don't know, I can show you how to find your answer to.

Hope to be in good company. Oh, you will learn soon enough, but I happen to appreciate Bush and feel he freed over 50 million people. We all would be greater if we admitted we were a party to his efforts. Bob

Welcome, Bob. You will find that we discuss and flame with equal passion, but we have separate playgrounds for each.

You will also find that most of the guys and some of the girls here also appreciate 'BUSH'... the noun though, not the pronoun. :eusa_whistle:

-Joe

Last edited:
Thank you Joe. I too like Bush. LOL

Hi Bob, I am also from aol. I usually post on one of the War boards...Development in Iraq. I like this messageboard a lot. Its great to have some new diverse opinion. I'm a newbie myself, but welcome anyway! :clap2:

Forum List

Back