Seems like Trump has cowed the Aussies. Thank goodness Federica has balls.

thanks fer cringing Coyote , lets get Pogo , Lakhota and the Carbineer to cringe with ya eh :afro:!!

Soon, Russia will be Trump's only friend, and by extension, us.

Trump is refusing to take in the 1200 refugees that obama agreed to. These men are so dangerous that Australia won't allow them in. They are confined to an island.

I am unbelievably proud of our President for standing up for us.

Trump is refusing to take in the 1200 refugees that obama agreed to. These men are so dangerous that Australia won't allow them in. They are confined to an island.

Standing up for what? Breaking an agreement?

Standing up for what? Breaking an agreement?
---------------------------------------------------------- if true , the President made no agreement , mrobama made the agreement Coyote .

They aren't on the island because they are dangerous.
------------------------------------------------------ depends on the definition of Dangerous I guess . I think that they are put on the island so that they can't disappear into Australia .

and that's some good thinking on the Aussies part . I hope that Trump reject sthe invaders .

Forum List

Back