Seems Libya didn't consider us as liberators huh?

Sound familiar?

And what of Obama's great speech in Cairo?

One thing is quite clear. Our enemies don't respect or fear the Obama administration

so the US government was responsible for the oklahoma city bombing?

sawah bawwacuda was responsible for gabby gifford getting shot because he fired up "the base"?

Home grown terrorists are as bad as those overseas. Oklahoma city and Gabby Giffords have nothing to do with this act of terrorism from a group of extremists that have killed Americans.

We're supposed to keep forgiving these acts of terrorism because they are isolated?? Bull, they keep coming from the same place, from the same people. Killing Osama bin Laden didn't stop a damn thing.

I think it probably helped a lot of 9/11 victims find closure and that alone was worth it.

Sound familiar?

One thing is quite clear. Our enemies don't respect or fear the Obama administration

Libyan forces fought along side American forces to repel extremists in Bengazi. They also rushed wounded Americans to the Hospital.

Libya just had a revolution that overthrew a violent dictator that authored a terrorist attack against America.

It's government is still new..and shaky. It's a violent place. Shit happens.

I agree.

We shouldn't condemn the country for attacks by a small band of terrorists.

so the US government was responsible for the oklahoma city bombing?

sawah bawwacuda was responsible for gabby gifford getting shot because he fired up "the base"?

Home grown terrorists are as bad as those overseas. Oklahoma city and Gabby Giffords have nothing to do with this act of terrorism from a group of extremists that have killed Americans.

We're supposed to keep forgiving these acts of terrorism because they are isolated?? Bull, they keep coming from the same place, from the same people. Killing Osama bin Laden didn't stop a damn thing.

I think it probably helped a lot of 9/11 victims find closure and that alone was worth it.

It was much needed justice, and a true victory for our nation. IMO, it also sent a message to terrorists that you won't get away with attacking us.

It was much needed justice, and a true victory for our nation. IMO, it also sent a message to terrorists that you won't get away with attacking us.

Yea, that worked so well, terrorists have quit attacking us.

For the American families that lost loved ones on 9/11 I understand the closure of finally "getting him". For that I am thankful.

However, he was no longer in control, like Gaddafi his reign of terror ended, he was a useless pawn. It did nothing to stop terrorists. Sort of like Bill Ayers and the Weatherunderground. ;)

Sound familiar?

Libyan forces fought along side American forces to repel extremists in Bengazi. They also rushed wounded Americans to the Hospital.

Libya just had a revolution that overthrew a violent dictator that authored a terrorist attack against America.

It's government is still new..and shaky. It's a violent place. Shit happens.

Huh? There were no US or NATO troops on the ground during the Libyan civil war.

For the American families that lost loved ones on 9/11 I understand the closure of finally "getting him". For that I am thankful.

However, he was no longer in control, like Gaddafi his reign of terror ended, he was a useless pawn. It did nothing to stop terrorists. Sort of like Bill Ayers and the Weatherunderground. ;)
No one ever thought or suggested killing OBL would stop all terrorists. However, Bush said we would get him and every day he lived he showed the world that we weren't as strong as we claimed to be. He was a living advertisement that we talk tough but can't back it up.

Thak you Big Brother, may we have another.

us-AMBASSADor-LIBYA-e1347455467920.jpeg

President Appeasement had time to insult Bibi Netanyahu yesterday and apologize for freedom of speech as Americans died but didn't find the time to address this nation, reassure us that all possible measures were being taken to provide security for those Americans being attacked as well as CONDEMN this savage attack upon America in the strongest possible terms NEVER apologizing for free speech NO MATTER who it offends.

Now I cannot take credit for this, but a poster nailed it on another board. They said that if Obama was in charge of the White House on 9/11/01, he'd have stood on the rubble of the towers and apologized that the towers caused the death of the terrorists and promise that they could could get a burial at Arlington.

No one ever thought or suggested killing OBL would stop all terrorists. However, Bush said we would get him and every day he lived he showed the world that we weren't as strong as we claimed to be. He was a living advertisement that we talk tough but can't back it up.

I don't think Iraq saw things the same way you do.

President Appeasement had time to insult Bibi Netanyahu yesterday and apologize for freedom of speech as Americans died but didn't find the time to address this nation, reassure us that all possible measures were being taken to provide security for those Americans being attacked as well as CONDEMN this savage attack upon America in the strongest possible terms NEVER apologizing for free speech NO MATTER who it offends.

Now I cannot take credit for this, but a poster nailed it on another board. They said that if Obama was in charge of the White House on 9/11/01, he'd have stood on the rubble of the towers and apologized that the towers caused the death of the terrorists and promise that they could could get a burial at Arlington.

Negged.

I'm going to neg every fucking poster that uses 9/11 to take shots at the president. It's disgusting and every one of you should be ashamed.

Negged.

I'm going to neg every fucking poster that uses 9/11 to take shots at the president. It's disgusting and every one of you should be ashamed.

Rather cowardly for you to be 'negging' posters with your reputation turned off, isn't it?

LOL

A completely unnecessary tragedy. A needless loss in an unjustified and illegitimate War.

us-AMBASSADor-LIBYA-e1347455467920.jpeg

Negged.

Neg me all you want. I don't care. Libs on the board yesterday spent the day blaming Bush over and over.

Obama is the "Apology President". No matter how many negs you give out you can't take that reality away.

When you continually apologize to radical Islam they regard you as weak. And they are quite correct.

Obama is weak. He is "Carter Part Deux".

Deal with it.

Negged.

Rather cowardly for you to be 'negging' posters with your reputation turned off, isn't it?

LOL
*shrug*

I don't care. It's beneath contempt that anyone would use 9/11 for their own petty partisanship.

A despicable War, paid for by American Taxpayers. All so the Europeans could steal their oil.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef017c31d01309970b-600wi

Forum List

Back