Seems Americans Aren’t Only Ones Sick of Deep State

Glow.jpg

? gog ? zog
Methinks someone has slipped a mental cog.

The New World Order AKA The deep state, has always been Jew dominated, including Rothschilds, Soros, Warburgs,Jacob Schiff, Kissinger, CNN,MSNBC, ABC, CBS, Hollywood, Facebook, Google & YouTube, among others.

It's truly not much of a secret, some I listed have even admitted to the NWO Deep State.

The European spring has arrived in the middle of winter.

The deep state a struggle between GOG & ZOG.

? gog ? zog

Gog= Europe in Hebrew writings.
ZOG=Zionist ocuppied government.

Guess which one is the biggest factors pushing for the Deep state.?

if I remember correctly, the word "gog" ----refers to ROOF--in
Hebrew-----but is used in context with all sorts of connotations --- POETICALLY. Sorta like UP THERE WITH THE REST OF THE PRIMITIVE DROOLING APE AGGRESSORS-----. "Zog" as far as I know-----does not appear in scriptural writings. It might be a word of polish origin

? gog ? zog

The New World Order AKA The deep state, has always been Jew dominated, including Rothschilds, Soros, Warburgs,Jacob Schiff, Kissinger, CNN,MSNBC, ABC, CBS, Hollywood, Facebook, Google & YouTube, among others.

It's truly not much of a secret, some I listed have even admitted to the NWO Deep State.

the formula upon which you were nourished as an infant is dribbling down your chin

? gog ? zog

the formula upon which you were nourished as an infant is dribbling down your chin

If you ran things it would be more of a derp state, rather than a deep state.

? gog ? zog

If you ran things it would be more of a derp state, rather than a deep state.

c'mon Sobie. YOU is the of essence of CHOPIN and PIERRE CURIE-----you can do better than that------try to get over the shit shoved into your head in the nursery. You are
JUSTIFYING both the Germans and the Russians who hate
your guts. I have never known of any either positive or negative opinion of you expressed by limeys or franks

I am sorta sorry to bring it up.......but, uh...... It seems to me that
THE POPE is an avid globalist

Forum List

Back